Rehersal

No one's POV:

No one's POV:

In the practice room, Stray Kids are practicing their newest comeback but re-doing the choreography so Minyoung can find a spot in it.

"Hyunjin." Minyoung calls him over. "Is this how you do it?" She asks him while doing the pre-chorus choreography. He nods as she keeps going.

"Oo one mistake right there. This part is too loose. You need to be more aggressive about it." He says dancing the mistake she made.

Jisung's POV

i watch Hyunjin and Minyoung practice from a far. I've had my eyes on Mani since she's joined our team but i feel like it's too early. I don't want to rush things especially since we all don't know her very well. We are a team and i don't want to risk anything that would damage our dreams.

But damn. Seeing her all smiley with Hyunjin makes me want to pull my eyes out. I don't want to say i love her? I mean she did just join our group last week, but the feelings some what there. She has a wonderful personality too. Of course Hyunjin gets who ever he wants. With his looks anyth-,

"Jisung, you okay?" someone asks next to me.

"Uh yeah. Yeah." i say snapping out of my daze. Garam looks at me concerned and looks at the direction is was looking at. "Oh." I raise an eyebrow. Why does she seem so... down.

"You like Minyoung??" she asks after a few seconds of silence.

Garam's POV:
"What! No!" he says i immediately jumping up on his feet. I raise an eyebrow and smirk at him. Everyone is looking our way confused. He sits back down and whispers.

"Okay maybe but don't tell anyone!" he says crossing his arms and looking away. I giggle and look away. My eye catches Felix's staring into my soul. I raise an eyebrow at him and he just shakes his head meaning "nothing". I shrug and get up to get some water from our fridge. As i open the fridge i grab a bottle but Seungmin swiftly swipes it away drinking it all in one go.

"Hey you psycho path, that was for me." i smack his arm and he shrugs.

"Didn't look like it." he says. I roll my eyes at him and scoff.

"Children what do we want to eat?" Chan says as he looks up from his phone.

"Kimchi."

"Sushi!"

"I don't care."

You hear multiple answers from all over the room.

"How about we just go back home and i'll make us something?" i ask catching everyone's attention. I wait for a minute before everyone actually agrees.

"I'll help you Garam." Minyoung says as she swings her arm over my shoulder. I smile widely at her and nod.

"Okay let's head home." Chan says as each member heads out. I suddenly remember i forgot something.