Viral Garam Moments

Italics is for english dialogue

(1)
Garam got a call from Chan saying he was going to do a Channies room in a few minutes and wanted her to join. She of course agreed but when she got the call, she was working out so now she's sweaty but she decided to go anyways.

As Garam appears in front of the studio door, she knocks and hears a shout from inside.

"Come in!" She hears in english. She opens the door slowly and then smiles as soon as she makes eye contact with Chan.

"Guys we have a special guest today, Garam will be joining us!" He says and at the same time Garam walks into frame and waves at the camera still covered in sweat due to her work out an hour ago.

"Hello STAY, i'm sorry i look like this i was just working out." She smiles at the camera and takes a seat behind Chan.

"Even sweaty she looks perfect omg"

"I think i need some water.."

"HOW DOES SHE LOOK SO GOOD EVEN WHEN SHES SWEATY?!"

Chan chuckles as he reads the comments.

"Yes our Garam here looks good in any condition." Chan says and pats her shoulder. He pulls his hand back and looks at the camera.

"Guys she's pretty buff, i wasn't expecting that." Chan says a little shocked.

"What can i say? It takes great work to look this good." Garam stands up and bows like a princess. They both laugh at her comment along with STAY.

(2)
"STAAAYYYYY" Garam shouts into the microphone. The crowd responds to her with cheers and claps of joy and excitement.

"Are you guys ready?" She says and then music starts playing. The song Reflections by The Neighborhood plays on loud speakers and Garam starts singing.

"Where have you been?
Do you know when you're coming back?

'Cause since you've been gone
I've got along but I've been sad
I tried to put it out for you to get
Could've, should've but you never did
Wish you wanted it a little bit
More but it's a chore for you to give

Where have you been?
Do you know if you're coming back?

We were too close to the stars
I never knew somebody like you, somebody
Falling just as hard
I'd rather lose somebody than use somebody
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise (I sold my soul for you)
I see my reflection in your eyes"

Garam finishes the song and the crowd goes wild.

"Wow i actually fell in love." Jisung says as he holds his heart. Garam laughs and smacks his shoulder.

(3)
This time Garam went viral because of a tiktok she made with Itzy's Yeji. They both danced to a new trend and earned 3 million likes on the post.

"Yah Garam, why didn't you invite me to do a tiktok with you?" Felix whines as he's scrolling on tiktok. All he sees are people talking about the tiktok Yeji and Garam made together.

"Well Yeji actually asked me, you didn't." She shrugs as she eats her sandwich that Minho made for her.

"This could have been us." She laughs at the boy.

"It can't be that popular, it was posted yesterday." She says moving next to the boy.

"What! 3 million likes already!" She covers her mouth and looks at the boy next to her. He nods and frowns at her.

"This could have been us!" He shouts, pointing at an edit of the tiktok. Garam still in shock calls Yeji and tells her the news.

(4)
"Hello STAY, i haven't done this in a while huh? It's nice to have some peace and quiet." She says smiling at the camera.

"Are you alone?"

"I think i am, Chan went out with Jisung and Changbin to work out. You know 3racha and their buffness. Minho and Felix went grocery shopping but Jeongin wanted to tag along. Seungmin went to the dentist and i think Hyunjin is ou-" She gets cut off by a shirtless Hyunjin appearing in her room. Luckily the camera didn't catch this scene.

"Yah are you crazy?! I'm on live!" She says looking away quickly. Hyunjin smirks and replies with a cheeky response.

"It's nothing you haven't seen bef-" Garam throws the closest thing to her at the shirtless man.

"Huh? Is that Hyunjin?"

"Woah what's going on.."

"Nothing she hasn't seen before? Is he naked or smt?"

"Guys he's not naked ignore him." she says nervously waving the camera off.

"Only half!" He yells and runs away before she could throw anything else at him. Garam in shock looks at the camera, then slumps down her chair covering her face.

"SHIRTLESS HYUN?"

"Im so jealous Garam gets to see that everyday ;("

"Ugh Hwang Hyunjin i'll get you back for that!" She says pointing at the camera knowing that he's most likely watching it.