Meeting the boys

Today is the day i meet my fellow trainees

Today is the day i meet my fellow trainees. Well the other 3 trainees i don't know. I already know more than half of them. Honestly maybe this won't be too bad right? Bangchan will be there and he's basically like a brother to me. I sigh as i walk towards the meeting room with a staff member.

"Boss, Shin Garam is here." the staff member says as we enter the room. 9 heads turn to the sound of my name. i regonized only 6 faces. One of them being JYP, i politely bowed towards him then to everyone else. I see Bangchan and smile at him as he smiles back.

"Hello Garam, please take a seat." He says gesturing to the seat next to Jisung. I nod and walk over to the chair. I see Jisung nod his head at me. I smile back then face our boss. "Well as you all know, your going to be participating in a survival show in order to debut. Now i've picked you 9 because i know how talented each of you are and Bangchan here suggested most of you." he says as he puts his hand on Chan's shoulder. We all look at Chan with a smile and then turn our attention back to JYP.

"Now i want you guys to get to know each other in the mean time while me and your managers look for a form for you all." he says as he gets up from his seat. We all stand up and bow as he walks out the door. I sit back down letting out a big sigh.

"What's with the big breath Shin?" Jisung next to me says with a big smile on his face. We call each other by our last names, it's been a thing for a while now.

"Don't you think this is crazy Han?" i say holding my head together. Before he can answer, i feel someone hug me from behind.

"Hey Garam." he says as he spins me around. I giggle and smack his arm.

"Changbin put me down!" i say smacking his arms. He rolls his eyes as he sets me down. I look across the table to see Bangchan smiling at us being silly. I run to the other side of the table and bear hug him.

"Hey river" he says in english.

"Hey side dish" i reply back i english as well.

"What! you can speak english now?" i hear someone behind us. I turn around to see the most dramatic of the drama queens ever.

"Hey Hyunjin." i say as i let go of Chan and hug Hyunjin. He side hugs me as he teases me.

"Hey shorty, how have you been?" he asks and i reply with an okay. "By the way my sister did threaten me." i laugh as i rub his back.

"Where's Jeongin?" i ask him and he points at him. But he's with someone i don't know. I walk over to Jeongin and hug his side.

"Hi Jeongin." i say as he turns around with the biggest smile on planet earth.

"Noona! Oh i want you to meet Seungmin. Seungmin this is Garam noona." he says as he hugs my waist. I smile at Seungmin and he smiles back.

"Am i supposed to be calling you noona too?" he asks me.

"I'm a 01 liner you tell me." i say with a chuckle following behind it.

"Oh then your younger. You need to call me oppa." he says with a small smile. I smile and nod.

"We'll see." he nods and i walk over to Chan.

"Oh Garam! i want you to meet two other trainees." he says as i walk over to him. I see two boys about the same height as Bangchan and nod at them. They nod back and smile. "This is Lee Minho." he says gesturing to the brunette on the left.

"Like the actor?" i joke.

"I mean if that helps than sure." he says putting his hand out for me to shake. I gladly shake it and nod.

"And this is Lee Felix." Chan gestures to the blonde on the right. "He's from australia like me." he says with a proud smile. My mouth makes the O shape and i introduce myself in english.

"I'm Garam but if you want you can call me Rosalie." i say in english.

"Oh your english is very good. Nice to meet you Garam or Rosalie." he says smiling back.

"Well now that everyone has met how about we go out to eat?" Chan says catching everyone's attention. We all agree and head out.