What happened?

2 weeks earlier

"I think we should end things"

Present time

Chan's POV

It's been more than a few days since Garam told us the news. It's actually still awkward between the two. They avoid each other at all costs and it's hard to watch. Not just me but for everyone else too.

"Hyunjin, let's go out." I ask him walking into his shared room with Seungmin. His head perks up from his phone and nods. He hasn't been out a lot recently so i'm glad to see he's agreeing now.

"Can i come along too?" Seungmin asks. I nod and head out the room.

"Where are you going?" Jisung asks us in the hallway. I see Minyoung and Garam talking, following behind him. When Jisung stops to ask, i see Minyoung and Garam look at us from the corner of my eye. I also see Hyunjin staring at Garam as they wait for a response.

"Chan is taking us somewhere." Seungmin says wrapping his arm around Hyunjin's shoulder. I nod and smile at the trio.

"Have fun!" Minyoung says and drags Garam downstairs to the kitchen.

Garam's POV

Minyoung drags me to the kitchen to make cookies as we planned with Jisung. We wanted to make sugar cookies. With Felix's help, he taught us the basics of baking.

"Okay girls ready to get dirty?" Jisung says rubbing his hands together.

"Don't ever say that again, it sounds wrong." Minyoung says cringing. I giggle at the couple and grab the flour.

"Hey love birds, we kind of need to make these cookies." i say throwing the flour at Jisung. Yes i know that wasn't a good idea because now the boy was on the floor, crushed by a bag of flour.

"GARAM! What the actual hell is wrong with you!" He frowns jumping up with the flour bag. Minyoung and I start dying of laughter as some flour is visible on the angry quokka. Minyoung wipes his face with a tissue and grabs the flour from his hands.

"Okay master baker Garam, shall we start?" I nod and pull on gloves.

40 minutes later

"Done!" Felix says pulling out the tray from the oven. We ended up having Felix do the whole thing. I mean he is the baker of our group?

"Thank you Lix." I say as i pat his shoulder. He turns and smiles at me. He hands me a cookie and i take a big bite.

"YO YO YO THIS IS YUMMY IN MY TUMMY." Jisung starts rapping, he quickly gets cut off when we hear the front door open. Oh god.

"GUYS IN HERE! TRY OUR COOKIES." Jisung yells and the three guys walk in after taking off their shoes and coats.

"What type of cookies?" Hyunjin asks.

"Can't you tell?" i mutter loud enough for him to hear me. Everyone goes quiet but then someone clears their throat.

"So the cookies! They taste so yummy." Chan says grinning ear to ear.

"Great! Do you mind if i go take them to the rest of the members?" I turn to Minyoung.

"Yeah why not?" she shrugs.

"I'll help." Hyunjin says rushing to grab some containers.

"No it's fine i can walk up stairs by myself thanks." i say grabbing the containers back and walk towards the stairs. I hear him running towards me. I groan. As i make my way upstairs i hear him mumbling something behind me.

"Why are you ignoring me?" he says stepping in front of me. I walk past him and head to Jeongin's room.

"Jeonginnnn, open up!" i say banging on his door. I hear him shuffle things around and walk towards the door. He opens the door 2 seconds later.

"What's up noona, oh.. and hyung?" he looks at us both confused.

"We made cookies, since you're chilling in your room i just figured to just come up and hand them to you." I smile genuinely and hand him the container. He grins and cheers.

"Sugar cookies! My favorite." He jumps around. I then hear Hyunjin mumble something again. I look back at him and he quickly shuts his mouth. I let out a sigh and walk to Minho's room.

"Minho, i have cookies." i say as he rushes towards the door.

"Your my life saver, BYE." he says slamming the door in my face. I shrug and start walking towards the stairs but i'm held back by Hyunjin holding my wrist.

"Can we talk?" he says looking at his feet. I sigh once again and drag him to my room. I shut the door and tell him to sit on my bed.

"What." i say sitting a few spaces from him.

"I'm sorry i hurt you okay? I'm really sorry i just couldn't handle the pressure." he says holding onto my bed sheets.

"Hyunjin whatever, it's already over. Everything is over just forget about it." I say laying back. I see him bite his lip and nod.

"Can we at least start new?" he says looking up at me with hope in his eyes. I stare at his face for a good few seconds. I nod and hug him. He lets out a loud breath and hugs me back.

"I hope things go back to how they were before." I say as i pull away from our hug. On cue, Jisung opens the door and walks in.

"I was told to come check on you guys, everything good?"

"Yeah we made up." Jisung smiles widely and runs towards us.

"Good because i wouldn't want to pick between you two." he says rubbing our heads. I flick his hand away and cringe.

"Weirdo."