Ships within StrayKids! Minyoung ver.

Bangchan

(MinChan/ Parents)Popularity: 72%This duo is known as the parents of the group

(MinChan/ Parents)
Popularity: 72%
This duo is known as the parents of the group. Bangchan is the father and Minyoung is the mother. They both keep the children in place. Although Minyoung is younger than most of the members, she's the oldest female in the group so she's considered the mom. Aside from that, Chan and Minyoung have been close since she joined the group.

Minho/Leeknow

(MinMin/Tom & Jerry)Popularity: 80%

Popularity: 80%

Minho and Minyoung have a sort of love-hate relationship going on. It's nothing too serious though, they absolutely love each other. Although they do fight most of the time, Minho has a soft spot for his younger. And as for Minyoung she depends on Minho a lot. They are the Min-duo.  Fans find it funny how they're always bickering together. But they love it the most when Minho lets out his soft side for her.

Changbin

(MinBin/the twins)  Popularity: 89%Even though Changbin is a yearolder than Minyoung, they are known to be one of the closest duos in the group

(MinBin/the twins)
Popularity: 89%
Even though Changbin is a year
older than Minyoung, they are known to be one of the closest duos in the group. They went viral after a Weekly Idol episode. Their members were talking about how they're always saying the same things and talking "bad" about their other members. They even did a game to see how well they know each other. Other than that, the two are close like siblings.