Viral Minyoung Moments

Italics is for english dialogue

(1)
During a concert, fans were shunned by Minyoung's visuals as she showed on the big screen.
"Your so pretty!" A fan shouted from the crowd. All the members turn to the person who shouted and laughed.

"I agree Unnie is beautiful." Garam replies back with the mic. Minyoung smiles and thanks the fan with a heart.

(2)
"What is one thing you love about your group?" The interviewer asks the group and Minyoung decides to answer first.

"One thing i love about our group is how much we love and care for each other. Of course you see us interact on camera but it doesn't show all the love we have for each other. These people are my ride or dies and i love that for us." Minyoung finishes with a smile and looks at her members. They all show their biggest smiles.

"Almost made me cry." Garam said wiping a tear from her eye. Minyoung laughs and side hugs her.

(3)
"Unnie can you cover Changbin's rap in Hellevator?"

"I don't know, can i?" She smirks at the camera and plays Hellevator. She grabs the mic and prepares for Changbin's rap. As she's finished the rap she turns the volume down.

"She seriously needs to rap more."

"I didn't know Minyoung could rap?!"

She smiles at the comments and bows like a princess.

(4)
Minyoung and Garam were seen at a the JYP café but with their new hair colors. Fans went crazy over her new hair. It was long black hair with blonde streaks in it with choppy long bangs.

@Mingar056

2,356 likes

2,356 likes

Mingar056 Did anyone see Mani's new hair omg! I'm obsessed! @realstraykids
#MANI #MINYOUNG

view all 136 comments
________________________

"Woah, Unnie your blowing up on Insta and Twitter because of your new hair." Garam shows her phone to Minyoung and she gasps.

"I really like it so i understand why they would." Jisung says shrugging while twirling Minyoung's hair in his finger. She slaps his hand away and decides to take a picture to post it on Instagram.

@realstraykids

2,789,042 likes

2,789,042 likes

realstraykids You guys seem to really like my new hair. 🤍
#MANI #🐢 #newhair

view all 265,789 comments