All The Youngs

No one's POV

The members are spread across the whole mansion doing different things.

"Yah, Han Jisung come join me at the pool with Minyoung!" Garam yells towards the boy before walking into the indoor pool. His head perks up as he hears the offer and immediately jumps up from his seat.

"I heard my lover's name?! On my way." Jisung was about to dash off, but he suddenly remembered the person he would be leaving behind. He turns around and smiles at the boy on the couch.

"Yeah yeah i'll come to." Hyunjin says and shuts off the television. He grabs the vlog camera with him for entertainment purposes.

After 7 minutes, Jisung and Hyunjin join the girls in the pool. But to their surprise, Jeongin, Felix, and Seungmin got there before them.

"How did you get here before us?" Jisung said stepping into the pool. The three boys shrug. Hyunjin chuckles and bring the camera with him as he steps in.

"Hellooo." Minyoung waves at the camera. Garam suddenly comes up from under water right behind Hyunjin and the boy yelps.

"Where did you come from?" He says holding his heart.

"Guys, you'll be playing some games in the pool as we record you guys ready?" Their director says and they all nod. All the boys are wearing swimming trunks and t-shirts as all the girls are wearing a one piece with shorts.

"Okay rules of the game are:
The seven of you will split into two groups, so one member will be left out. Whoever that person is, they have to distract the other people in the pool from getting all the objects in the pool. So now you will handpick different color balls from a bucket and that will determine what team your in. Understand?" They all agree.

"Okay so who will be the one to be left out?" Seungmin asks.

"Not it!" Garam touches her nose and then the others follow. Seungmin is the last one to say it so he will be the one to be left out.

"It's always the one who opens their mouth first." Jisung shrugs. Seungmin shoots him a glare while the others laugh.

One staff member comes up to them with the bucket, they all reach down and grab one with their eyes closed.

"1, 2, 3!" Seungmin counts and all the members open their eyes.

Red
Han & I.N
Blue
Mani & Hyunjin
Purple
Garam & Felix

"Aw man i wanted to be with Garam." Jisung frowns as he looks at Jeongin in disgust.

"Yah! What's so wrong with me?" Jeongin clearly offended crosses his arms. Garam clicks her tongue.

"At least you're not stuck with this dufus, he sucks at directions." Garam shaking her head slowly. Hyunjin and Minyoung just smile at each other knowing that they don't have one problem with who they got.

The first team to start is the red team, which is Jisung and Jeongin. Staff placed 6 things in the pool, spreading them apart so it wouldn't be easy for the two.

"Alright how about you direct and i get directed." Jisung shows Jeongin a thumbs up and Jeongin nods. So the first round starts off with Jeongin directing Jisung.

Round 1:
"Go to your left. No not that left! Your left!" Jeongin screams at Jisung as he made a mistake. The others laugh at the two.

"Jeonginie is so cute when he's mad." Garam says laughing. The others agree and continue watching the two.

"Okay right in front of you. Yes there you go!" Jeongin says clapping his hands in joy.

"Do i just throw it to the side? Okay." He tosses it to his right, still blinded by the blindfold.

"Ow!" Felix rubs his head after getting hit by what Jisung threw. Jisung turned the sound of the boy.

"Hey don't hurt my teammate, that should be a strike!" Garam says defending Felix. Jisung says sorry and continues to listen to Jeongin's words.

"To the right!" Jeongin yells but before Jisung can reach it, the timer goes off. Jisung pulls the blindfold off in confusion.

"We were timed?!" He looks at his other members making them all burst into laughter.

"There's no way you only got 1." Seungmin says holding onto his stomach. Hyunjin points and laughs at the squirrel's face. Jeongin slowly makes his way over to Jisung while looking down. Jisung looks at the boy in defeat.

"I'm sorry my dear lover, please forgive me." Jisung puts his hands together while looking down. Jeongin looks up to the boy slowly with a scary smile on his face.

"Woah, dark Jeongin has came out. Cut the cameras!" Hyunjin says jokingly. The other laugh as Jeongin pouts while looking directly at the camera.