All The Youngs

No one's POV

It's been a day since more than half of STRAYKIDS have been staying at their new vacation house. Today they will start filming their reality show "All The Youngs".

"You guys ready? Manager said we'll start filming in 7 minutes." Hyunjin asks his younger members. Chan left Hyunjin in charge since he is the oldest out of all maknaes.

"I think we're all ready but Felix is still in the bathroom." Seungmin explains to Hyunjin. Garam groans and runs up the stairs to bring the boy down.

"Felix we're going to start filming in 6 minutes let's go!" Garam snatches the boy from the bathroom.

"I was making sure i looked good okay!" he pouts while being dragged down the stairs.

"That's what our stylists are for." Minyoung says dragging along the "R" in for.

"Alright everyone ready? Get into your seats!" Their manager says running all over the room making sure everything is ready.

"3,2,1"

"Step out! We are STRAYKIDS"

"Today is the day that All The Youngs will finally start!" Jisung says with enthusiasm.

"Are you guys looking forward to snoop into our daily lives?" Jeongin says with a smile.

"CUT"

"Well that sounded like an ad." Garam jokes giggling.

"Okay so today we'll be going to a golf course. You guys will be going against each other in teams and who ever wins will be winning a badge. Who ever has the most badges wins." The manager tells them handing Hyunjin the schedule. They all nod and go over the schedule again.

"So first the golf course then a restaurant to eat at? Alright!" Jisung says and starts heading to the car. Seungmin shrugs and goes after him. Garam and Felix follows both the boys out.

"I hope today will be fun." Minyoung sighs.

"I hope so too. Let's go Innie." Hyunjin hooks his arm with the maknae and drags him out the house along with Minyoung next to them.

-At the golf course-

"Alright the rules are simple. Each team has to make at least one golf ball in. Whoever makes it in or close to making it in first wins!" Minyoung explains to the camera. The rest nod along to her words.

"So how are we deciding teams?" Seungmin asks.

"Well we can always pull names from a hat?" Felix suggests.

"OOH OHH i have the perfect app for this!" Jisung says pulling out his phone and opens the spinning wheel app.

"It's not working. Huh?"

"That's a waste of time let's just do rock paper scissors." Garam says patting Jisung's shoulder. He pouts and puts his phone in his pocket.

"Okay rock, paper, scissors, SHOOT!"

Hyunjin- Paper
Minyoung- Rock
Jisung- Rock
Felix- Paper
Seungmin- Paper
Garam- Scissors
Jeongin- Scissors

"Alright well those are the teams." Minyoung, clasping her hands together.

-Teams-
Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin
Minyoung & Jisung
Garam & Jeongin

"Anyone want to switch?" Minyoung complains.

"Oh come on. You love me!" Jisung hugs Minyoung. Minyoung immediately pushes him off. The public still doesn't know about their relationship yet.

"Well okay, whose going first?"

"Let's have the hottest team go first." Jisung says walking up slowly. Garam immediately pulls him back and runs up to the line.

"You flea!"

"You said the hottest. You're only bringing Minyoung down." She shrugs and pulls Jeongin towards her.

"1, 2, 3!" The director shouts signaling her to start.

She hits the golf ball with the club, the ball ends up flying everywhere and almost hits Felix in the gut. He quickly avoids it and places his hand on his heart.

"Dang girl you got a good swing." Seungmin says with sarcasm. Everyone starts laughing and they move onto the next team.

Next up is Hyunjin's team. They chose Felix to start first.

"Alright. Felix you need to angle this well and be smooth with it WHILE looking good." Hyunjin tries helping the freckled boy.

He swings his club back and forth to swing the ball up and near the hole.

"GREAT JOB FELIX!" Jeongin says clapping his hands.

"Wrong team loser." Garam says crossing her arms in frustration.

"Make way for the best golfer in our group guys." Minyoung says pushing Felix out of the way.

"Don't fall!" Seungmin teasing her. She turns around to shoot him a glare. She turns her attention to the golf ball in front of her and angles the club. As she swings the club back to hit the ball, she misses it and only hits air.

"There is no way you missed that bad." Garam says laughing.

Hyunjin and Jisung are on the floor dying from laughter.

"Yah! Jisung you're on my team!" She yells at Jisung and drags him back up. The laughing boy stopped laughing for a second to look at her face, he bursts into laughter again.

Minyoung groans and let's go of the boy so he can continue laughing with Hyunjin on the floor.

"It's okay noona, not all of us can succeed in something." Jeongin says teasing her more. All of the members except for Minyoung start dying of laughter.

"So we all know who won?" Hyunjin says, knowing his team gets to not pay for the food. Felix smirks and hooks his arm with Jeongin and Minyoung's.

"I want some kimbap and beulgogi with rice please and thank you." He says smiling widely dragging the two to the car.

Jisung, still on the floor after losing all his breath because of laughing, jumps up fast as he realizes he is left back.

"Hey guys! Wait for me!" The squirrel boy yells running after the other six that left him behind.