Personal Insta Accounts?

No one's POV

After a long period of time, JYP finally allowed the members make their own personal accounts.

"What should i name my account?" Felix asks. All the members are gathered together in the living room, making their accounts together.

"Feelbok." Hyunjin jokes and Jisung starts dying of laughter.

"That's so silly. What about 'yonglix'?" Garam suggests. Felix thinks about it for a while.

"I think that one's great to be honest. Someone help me with mine." Hyunjin says.

"When i try to just put my name it says 'username already taken'. I have too many fan pages." He giggles and looks up to see Jeongin and Seungmin judging him. He shrugs with a cocky smile on his face.

Garam grabs his phone and tries typing 'hynjinnn'. She smiles when it works and gives the phone back to him. He smiles and gives her a thumbs up.

"Minyoung, you should name yours HANDYMANI." Jisung jokes but then suddenly gets a pillow thrown at him.

"You're not funny.." She glares at him.

"Be nice kids." Chan says. He already made his account with the help of Seungmin.

"I think i'll name mine 'miniyoung', i think it's cute." She smiles and types it into her phone.

"That's so cute!" Garam says.

"Because you're short?" Hyunjin jokes and sticks his tongue out at her. She looks up slowly and flips him off.

"Stop teasing her guys, most of you are basically her height." Garam says defending her fellow female friend. They all look at her with hurt and offended faces.

Garam thinks about her account name. She types in 'imriver' and shows it to Jeongin next to her.

"That's actually decent, plus it's an inside joke." He nods in approvment. Garam smiles and decides to post a recent picture.

___

@imriver

1,456,213 likes

1,456,213 likes

imriver
Date night with Minyoung!
@miniyoung #GARAM
#MANI

view all 543,789 comments

@skzgaram
OH MY GOSH PERSONAL ACC?

@hynjinnnn
cheater!
2,479 replies ^

@miniyoung
💗

________________________

Long time no see guys! Wow i can't believe how big this book has gotten! Almost 11k reads omg i'm so grateful thank you guys soooo much . I'm sorry for the short chapter after such a long time of not posting but i promise i'll try to finish this story. Love you all thank you so much for all the support!