All The Youngs

No one's POV

Today the 00's plus the two 01's will be participating in a reality show called "All The Young's" showing the life of the seven babies of STRAYKIDS.

"Aren't you nervous?" Jisung asks Felix.

"No i'm actually really excited." the freckled boy answers back with a grin.

"Jisung cool off, this is giving us the chance to have fun." Minyoung says as she looks out the window of the moving car. Garam nods in agreement and looks over at Seungmin who is now sleeping on Hyunjin's shoulder. She softly smiles as she looks up at Hyunjin.

She slightly jumps as she connects eyes with the brunette boy. He gives her a small smile and turns away.

"Almost there." they're manager says turning into the street he was given. The six who are awake almost squeal when seeing the house they pull in to.

"This...is the house we're staying in for two weeks!?" Jisung shrieks, waking up Seungmin in the process. The boy sits up with a lost look in his face. He looks around only to see the house the other six are gawking over.

"Holy mother teresa.." he says as his jaw drops. The seven idols step out of their car and slowly walk towards the entrance of the house.

"You guys ready?" they're manager asks slowly opening the door.

"Oh"

"My"

"GOSH" Garam runs into the mansion, scanning everything around her. Jeongin follows behind her jumping up and down.

"GUYS, there's a pantry.." Felix says running out of the kitchen.

"Well time to raid the kitchen." Seungmin says with a grin. Jisung runs up the stairs opening every door in his reach.

"OH MY FICKING GOD, THEY HAVE A POOL UPSTAIRS." he yells from the stairs.

"Did he just say ficking.?" Minyoung asks herself.

"Did he just say there's a pool upstairs." Hyunjin says running up the stairs to see if what the squirrel said was true. And it was.

"Oh my gosh!" the brunette squeals.

"I think he'll be staying in there for both weeks." Minyoung says walking over next to Garam. Garam chuckles with a nod.