New member

Chan's POV

Chan's POV

"Bangchan, JYP would like to speak with you." a staff walks in. All eyes turn to me.

"Okay thank you." i say and bow. As the staff leaves everyone starts asking what could it be.

"What happened."

"I'm nervous."

"Same and im not even the one that was called."

"Alright people your going to get Chan hyung nervous." Changbin says trying to calm everyone down.

"Alright im heading to his office, Minho you're in charge." He nods and i walk out. When i walk into the elevator, a small girl is running towards it.

"Wait!" she says as she's trying to get here. I hold the doors from closing and she walks in. "Thank you." she says bowing and i bow back.

"What floor?" i ask as i press the floor my boss's office is on.

"Oh, the floor you just pressed on. Thank you." she bows once again and i nod. As awkward silence fills the walls of this elevator, we hear a ding which means we have arrived on the floor. I bow and walk. As i walk towards JYP's office i hear small foot steps behind me. I turn and see the same girl from the elevator.

"Oh, are you lost?" i ask and she shakes her head. I raise an eyebrow and knock before being called in.

"Hello Chan, oh and Minyoung!" he says as he stands up. We both bow and wait for him to tell us to sit down. He motions us to come sit. "Good timing actually, you guys have sorta met?" i look at Minyoung and i nod still confused.

"I'm sorry i'm late, there was a car crash so there was a lot of traffic." Minyoung bounces up and bows 6373839339x times. JYP chuckles.

"It's alright Minyoung, it's great that you guys bumped into each other on the way here actually." I raise a brow and wait for him to continue speaking. I can't be here for i long because i can just see in my head how Minho is trying to calm both Jisung AND Hyunjin down.

"Okay so what i've called you here for, Bangchan, is that you'll be having a new member." he gestures at Minyoung and my jaw drops.

"Meet Lee Minyoung, or shall i say Mani." Minyoung and i both make eye contact with our jaws on the floor.