thirty two

Harry and I were able to chat for a while, and it was all good.

Soon Calum joined us, allowing me to tell him how rough the day was, which made him hug me tightly.

He joined Harry and I in our chat, us all talking together.

Soon Austin walked in, sleep written on his face, but he smiled once he saw me.

"The sleepy head arrives as I'm about to leave for the night, how convenient." Harry smiled out, making him grin as he came to my side, sitting beside me in bed, pulling me closer to him immediately.

Harry raised his eyebrows at me, wiggling them, which made me fight a laugh, making sure he saw my eye roll.

"Well" Harry spoke, never taking his eyes off of me.

"I believe they have some chatting to do-" "we do not" I laughed immediately as he stood, grabbing Calum- who seemed more than confused.

"Oh but you do" he smiled to me firmly.

"What-" "don't ask" I laughed to Austin, who was more than confused.

"We will give you two some privacy- I'll be back in about fifteen to tell you goodbye." Harry spoke, shoving Calum out the room, making both of us just laugh.

"What does he want us to talk about?" Austin asked, chuckling lightly.

"Nothing" I laughed, hugging my body into him.

"He's just- being Harry."

He took that as an answer, pulling me into a hug.

I heard him clear his throat, I could hear a light wheezing in his chest.

I sat up, seeing him looking confused.

"You can't breathe, can you?" I asked.

He cleared his throat again, forcing himself to take a deep breath.

"I'm okay" he told me.

"No" I spoke, reaching for my own oxygen mask, but he grabbed my hands, stopping me.

"I can control it."

I didn't want to argue with him.

So I laid back against his chest, listening to the wheeze, which scared me.

Soon Luke entered with a smile on his face.

"What do you say to taking the whole tumor out tomorrow?" He asked.

"What?" I asked quickly.

"I can get your whole tumor out with surgery tomorrow." He spoke confidently.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I mean, there's always risks, but from the look of your scans- you're crystal clear,"

I could've jumped into his arms and hugged him.

"Fuck yes." I spoke confidently.

Luke pulled me into the hug, almost bouncing with happiness.

"I mean, of course we still have a long road with finishing chemo and then moving into radiation and stem cell, but this is so good Montana, so much better than we originally thought."

To say to least, the good news resulted in Luke sneaking both Austin and I into their lounge to look at my scans.

"Wow" Austin smiled at the scans, hugging me tightly.

"I am so happy for you." He kissed my head firmly.

"So tomorrow?" I asked Luke, making him nod.

"Six am, it'll last probably five hours but afterwards we won't have any huge concerns besides how you respond to chemo, you'll be on your way out of here." He bounced with happiness.

We made a group hug.

Soon Luke told us he was leaving for the night, making sure Calum knew he was fully in charge and he left, his smile never dropping.

Austin and I laid in bed, watching movies quietly.

"Are you nervous?" He asked me.

"A little" I responded to him honestly.

"But everything going to be okay." I nodded, knowing it would be.

"You're right" he spoke, kissing my head firmly.

"And I'll be right outside, waiting on you."