four

Montana.

We ended up cuddling up on the couch- he let me cry more, he didn't question it- he just let me.

I FaceTimed my soccer team for a few minutes, which didn't make me happier in the slightest.

Don't get me wrong, I was more than happy for them.

But I wanted to be apart of that.

I should've been apart of it.

The doctor- Luke- walked in just as I got the hiccups, making it more than noticeable that I was crying.

"What's wrong?" He asked, keeping his distance.

"She's just a little homesick, and I don't think the tiredness is helping her any." Noah spoke for me.

"How about you come lay down in bed, we aren't doing anything else today, and it's already getting pretty late" Luke suggested slowly, pulling the blankets back.

I didn't want to leave Noah's hold- especially since Luke was in here, but I was fucking tired.

So I slowly stood- which I think surprised Noah before I sat in the bed, letting Luke cover my lower body with the blankets.

I ended up laying fully down as Luke and Noah talked- I didn't exactly listen.

Noah.

I listened to everything Luke said, some of which scared me- some of which relieved me.

"She will need surgery, but I want to hit her with a few doses of chemo and radiation before I do that, so we have a few weeks" he spoke slowly.

"Tomorrow we will start chemo and see how she responds to it, it'll pretty much just be a day by day thing." He told me, making me nod.

"So- don't call me horrible for this" I spoke to him.

"But I have a few job interviews coming up, I have to get a job, but I'm not going to until I know that she's safe and comfortable, but I just wanted to make sure that, it would be okay?" I asked.

I had more bills than anyone in this entire world, and they were steady racking up.

But Montana knew I had to get a job- but she also knew I wasn't leaving her until I had to.

"Of course that's okay, we'll take good care of her. And I promise Noah, this isn't my first time I've seen a sexually harassed girl, scared of men- it's a horrible situation, but she'll trust again." He told me slowly, which gave me hope.

"I surely hope so" I mumbled, looking to her half asleep body.

"I just need you both to trust me, I'm not going to hurt your girl, I absolutely promise you."