Metamorphosis 1/4

A/N: Hey everyone! I decided to start updating this book or at least publish the first part of the first chapter so I'll see whether you like it or not :) Feedback is always nice but I'm not forcing you as usual <3 Enjoy!

BTW! Our story takes place in a small town. Originally it's in Australia but it's all fiction so feel free to imagine it however you like. And it happens in the early 2000s, that's why it will lack of smartphones and stuff like that :D

.

The water of the swimming pool threw small waves from the movements of the swimmer. The weather was horribly hot even for the people living in the area, so basically everyone who passed by gave a longing look at the pool's cold water.

Boo Seungkwan was sitting cross-legged on the edge of the pool with a stopwatch in his hand as his eyes were following the movements of the water. Even though being next to the pool helped him bearing with the heat, he didn't really enjoy being there as he wasn't a fan of swimming, unlike his best friend.

 Even though being next to the pool helped him bearing with the heat, he didn't really enjoy being there as he wasn't a fan of swimming, unlike his best friend

They were after school. It was a Friday afternoon and honestly, Seungkwan could've spent his free time being way more productive than looking at the stopwatch on the side of the pool. He wanted nothing more just to go home, lay down and just enjoy the quiet house until his younger sister comes home from wherever she is this time and starts complaining to their parents about him being a lazy bone again. Now if he thought about it, he really had nothing else to do.

And since his best friend asked him to help him with his training, he obviously couldn't say no, especially when the older pulled his infamous sad puppy face. So there he was now.

As the swimmer reached the end of the pool on Seungkwan's side and touched the wall, the boy pressed the button on the stopwatch and showed the screen towards him. The other pushed his swimming googles on top of his head and checked the time.

'Wow! That's amazing! It's even better than my best!' his friend showed his iconic wide grin.

'You're going to destroy all of them, hyung' chuckled Seungkwan.

'Just wait for it! We'll continue like this. And in two weeks, championship, here I come!' the older made a Superman move with his hand. Seungkwan smiled. He really was something. The other pushed his googles back on his eyes and looked at Seungkwan seriously. 'Nothing can stop Lee Seokmin. Nothing.'