Moonwalker 4/5

A/N: IMPORTANT STUFF before we'd get started:

1. I keep forgetting it, but HAPPY MERMAY!!!

2. I won't update the book next week, which I know is sad because one part is left of this chapter, but it's finals week and I really have to study. Actually I shouldn't be updating now either because I have a lot to do, but I didn't mention this last week and I didn't want to leave y'all hanging with this chapter.

3. I love reading your predictions about the story so please never stop writing them! I really like those comments :) (Also, once again this morning I was reading a ff where the author was whining about ghost readers and not getting votes and comments, and this is your reminder that I don't mind you being a ghost reader. I'll never understand those authors who basically force their audience to comment and I always feel pressured when I read those kinds of authors' books.)

4. I'd like to pay my respects again to those people who binge read this book from beginning to end, honestly, you are awesome! Thank you!! <3

5. THE LALALI MV. WHAT A MASTERPIECE.

And now let's start the chapter!

.

Minghao was sitting on the tree where Wonwoo previously left him, playing with his flashlight in his hands. He hoped his boyfriend will be back soon, because now that he was alone, the night forest didn't seem to be as romantic as it previously was.

Suddenly the sound of someone stepping on a branch broke the silence and Minghao gasped and jolted up from his seat immediately.

'Wonwoo hyung, is that you?' he asked. He didn't receive an answer. He directed the flashlight between the trees, looking for the person (or whatever it was, Minghao wasn't sure if he wants to know) that caused the noise.

Another step was heard from his right and he turned the light there. He sighed in relief when he saw the person stepping out from between the trees.

'Seungkwan, holy shit! You scared the living crap out of me!' he said. Seungkwan, on the other hand, looked like he didn't even hear him, just continued slowly walking forward while staring into the void, going past Minghao.

'Seungkwan!' called out for him the older. Seungkwan stopped walking, but just stood with his back towards Minghao. 'Stop playing these stupid games!' said Minghao strictly. 'You scared Yuna in the afternoon with that dumb story and now she is scared to sleep, not to mention you are walking around like a zombie in the middle of the night! I'm not falling for your creepy tricks again! What's wrong with you?!'

A few meters away from them two shadows moved in the bush and two pairs of eyes were following the duo blankly. Despite them previously seeing the full moon, they seemed to be pretty much aware of what they were doing.

'Seungkwan! Are you even listening to me?!' asked Minghao in annoyance and was about to walk up to Seungkwan.

Hoshi looked up at the sky from behind the bush and held his hand up, beginning to slowly curl his fingers.

Suddenly out of nowhere lightning flashed through the sky, lighting up the area for a second, then the lightning hit the ground exactly between Minghao and Seungkwan.

'AH!!' screamed Minghao, falling backwards, landing on his butt in the process. Seungkwan finally looked at him for a second and if Minghao wasn't creeped out previously, now he definitely was. The younger's face wasn't displaying any emotion, and he barely spared a look to Minghao, as if he wasn't surprised by the lightning at all. He simply turned back around and continued to zombie walk towards the trees.