Missed The Boat 3/3

A/N: Sorry in advance lol. I think we reached the part of the story where everyone is being a bitch to each other all the time, but I'll try to make my characters less whiny than the original characters in the H2O series.

Btw I'm working on the 25K special chapter because it really looks like we are nearing 25K reads. I'm really curious what you will think because it's gonna be extra special...

.

'You've got to be kidding me' sighed Wonwoo as he leaned back on his seat in the booth in JuiceNet.

'We just don't trust him' said Seungkwan. The BooSeokSoon trio squeezed themselves in the double seat opposite from Wonwoo to be able to interrogate him better. Wonwoo crossed his arms and shook his head in disbelief, then drank the rest of his juice.

'You three are being paranoid. You should know that your secret is safe with me. No need to be jealous' he raised an eyebrow directly at Seungkwan.

'It's not about that and we both know that' said the youngest. Seokmin and Hoshi were looking back and forth between the two as if they were watching a tennis game.

'Why don't you guys trust me?' whined Wonwoo. This time even Hoshi snorted.

'Do you want the list of reasons chronologically or alphabetically?' he asked back.

'Hyung' sighed Seokmin. 'Remember what happened with Dr Bae?' Wonwoo grimaced.

'I know it was my fault, and yeah, it was a big mistake, and I was careless. But I know Minghao better than that. And it's not my secret but y'all's so obviously I have no right to play around with it. I wouldn't tell him anything, I wouldn't lead him on and I wouldn't do anything to harm any of you' he said with begging eyes.

'He is going to use you if he starts suspecting something' said Seungkwan quietly.

'He won't because he is not like that and I'm not an idiot. Now if you'll excuse me, I have places to be. Yeah, with him' glared Wonwoo at the trio and stood up, grabbing his bag.

'Where are you going?' narrowed his eyes Seungkwan.

'None of your concern' said Wonwoo. Seeing the look on the boys' faces he sighed. 'To Mako.'

'WHAT?!' exclaimed Seokmin, Hoshi and Seungkwan in sync.

'You actually lost your mind!' said Hoshi in disbelief.

'Why are you taking him to Mako Island?!' asked Seokmin.

'He just wants to sketch the beach!' said Wonwoo. 'Stop being over dramatic, I know what I'm doing. You guys are talking nonsense.'

With that he turned around and left the cafe. Seokmin, Seungkwan and Hoshi looked at each other.

'We're gonna follow them, aren't we?' asked Seokmin.

'I don't trust him enough to let him out of my sight again' muttered Hoshi as the three of them stood up from the booth and hurried after Wonwoo.

.

'Look, it's exactly the same!' gasped Minghao once he and Wonwoo stepped onto the beach of Mako Island from the latter's boat and he looked at his grandma's paintings. 'But the place is so abandoned now!'

'Well, in the past 20 years the area became the habitat of sharks and stingrays and no one really comes here anymore' explained Wonwoo pulling the boat out to the shore, secretly hoping that the new information would scare Minghao a bit so they leave quickly. So far it didn't look like it since the younger was still looking around with sparkling eyes.

'Where could've she painted this?' he wondered, looking at another picture. It was another watercolor painting of the jungle, Wonwoo recognized it quickly. It was about the little stream - pretty near to the cave's entrance.