Party Boys 3/4

A/N: I had a dream where I was EVERY MEMBER of NCT. There was so many of me! I didn't even know what I'm doing because I was so many people at the same time!!!!

.

To say Seokmin was in bad mood was the least.

Kim Mingyu not only shows up on his sleepover with Kim Jennie uninvited, but he also decided to ruin it too. He quickly became the center of attention as always, everyone was laughing at his jokes and listening to his stories. Don't get him wrong, Seokmin didn't want the attention to himself, but he really wasn't keen on the fact that Mingyu just decided to steal the spotlight. This party was supposed to be about everyone.

'I can't believe it. It's finally weekend when we don't have to stare at his ugly face for two days and he just has to ruin it for us too' scoffed Hoshi bitterly while opening another package of chewing gum. Him, Seokmin and Seungkwan were sitting next to the dining table while everyone else was gathered around Mingyu.

'He is a bastard. But a handsome one' admitted Seungkwan.

'What does your mother even see in him? Why is she so fond of him?' turned Hoshi to Seokmin.

'She and Mr Kim were friends in their childhood... maybe that's why' shrugged Seokmin. 'Also Mr Kim works at the same clinic as my dad. Plus' he lowered his voice so the two had to lean closer to hear what he is saying. 'Ever since I came out she's been trying to set me up with Mingyu. Because he is so damn perfect.'

Hoshi acted like he was gonna vomit. Seokmin gritted his teeth as he looked at Mingyu again.

'Okay, enough of this' he banged his fist on the table and stood up. 'Kim! We need to talk' he crossed his arms.

'Yes?' looked up Mingyu with a wide grin.

'Come on' walked up to him Seokmin and started dragging the taller away by his arm.

'Oh, Seok, come on, we were talking with these lovely people' whined Mingyu playfully. The guests all giggled.

'I think they'll survive a few minutes without you' groaned Seokmin. Mingyu turned back towards the others.

'Okay, guys, looks like I'm needed... in private' he winked. Whistles emitted from some of the guests, along with shouts of SeokGyu and use protection! Seokmin tugged on Mingyu's arm harshly with burning cheeks and shoved him upstairs, through the second door which happened to be his bedroom.

'Wow, I was just joking, I didn't think this escalates so quickly' grinned Mingyu.

'Shut the fuck up' crossed his arms Seokmin. He left the door open in the hopes of quickly getting rid of the younger. Mingyu didn't seem like he wants to talk, instead he started examining Seokmin's room, avoiding the other boy's glare on him.

'You've won so many medals' he said as he looked at all the prizes on the shelves. 'You've always snatched all the wins from us' he chuckled. Seokmin continued just standing there before speaking up.

'Why'd you do this, Mingyu?' he sighed.

'What do you mean?' turned back Mingyu from the shelf to face Seokmin. The latter walked up to him and looked into his eyes. He himself was quite tall too, but he still had to raise his head slightly to be able to hold eye contact with Mingyu.

'You insult us every time you can. I accept it because you are like that. You use your money and power and charm over everything and enjoy that everyone is at your feet all the time. I get it. But then you show up at MY sleepover and turn MY mother against me when it comes to you... oh, and steal MY guests! What the hell is wrong with you, Kim?!' Seokmin yelled. It felt relieving to confront Mingyu finally, but it didn't really look like the younger cared about it at all.