Chapter 22

"I've missed you." You run your hands down the sides of her figure as she bathes under the hot water. "I'll say it a million times, I don't care."
"My life is so different without you." She sounds almost sad.
"Well, let's hope you never have to experience that again."
"I don't do hope." She grimaces slightly.
"How about a promise?" You smile at her, holding up a pinkie.
"A promise?" She tries to hide her amusement but you know she loves it.
"I promise to never let you live a day without me... so long as you want that." You attempt a joke.
"Of course I want that, don't be ridiculous." She batts you off.
"Do you promise?"
"I promise to never let anything happen to you, and to never let you live a day without me again." She concludes, sealing it with a kiss.
"You have to pinkie promise."
"Pinkie what?" She raises an eyebrow.
You demonstrate how and she looks uninterested.
"It doesn't mean anything unless you do." You smile at her.
"Fine." She lets out a carefree laugh as she pinkie promises. "I promise."

"Mayor Mills" you wolf whistle. "Who'd have thought you'd have that little number in your closet?" You crawl down the bed toward her figure.
She struts toward you in a sexy silk, red negligee.
"It's been waiting for you to arrive." She holds your face and kisses you gently.
"It better have been." You lightly smack her ass, teasing her.
She throws her head back as she laughs at you and you begin kissing her clavicle, remembering all the spots she loves most.
"You are everything I could ever want." You mutter as you kiss every inch of exposed skin.
The older brunette gently puts her hand under your chin and kisses you tenderly.
"I love you more each lifetime."
You look up at her with pure love and softness in your eyes.
"I don't even want to blink. I don't want to waste another moment with you." You wrap your arms around her and squeeze her against you.
She kisses the top of your head for a long moment.
"What do you remember?" She whispers.
"It's blurry-" you begin. "But I can remember being sat in Granny's, with you and squeezing your hand tight." You begin, Regina sits next to you, her hand on your knee. "I remember being in a cave somewhere. I also remember being in a castle, with you. And me being alone... I don't know which memories come in, where."
"I think Gold has cursed us on top of my curse."
"So... we're going in circles because of Gold?" You ask, exhaling heavily and lying back onto the bed.
Regina slowly lies next to you and holds you close.
"The Queen fell in love with you." She mutters.
"What?"
"She kept her heart away to spare you."
"The curse..." you remember clearly. "That's why I was in New York." You sit upright, coming to a conclusion of some sorts. "That's why I've always been away from Storybrooke. I'm never cursed. Not by you, anyway."
Regina tries to jog her own memory.
"The Queen refused to kill you for her own gain. I let you go." She whispers.
You kiss her arm gently.
"So it's always Gold's curse, back in time, and your curse, the original." You put the pieces together.
"A joint poison." Regina sneers. "He uses me to hurt myself."
"Are we sure it's Gold?" You double-check.
She looks at you as if you've just grown a second head. "I just mean- what about Mal and Cruella? Remember them coming to Storybrooke..."
"Oh please, they could never do something like this."
You chuckle slightly.
"Something funny?" Regina raises an eyebrow at you.
"No." You smile. "I just sometimes forget how powerful the Queen is... how powerful you are." You reach for her hands and grin at her growing smirk.
"Is that so?" She narrows her eyes at you, her hand gripping your chin possessively. "Well then let me remind you, my dear." She kisses you gently and you fall into the bed.

The silk of her negligee strokes your body gently and her warm kisses across your chest have you in heaven.
The love you have for this woman feels like more than anyone could ever love someone.
She removes your towel completely and grins at the sight.
"Beautiful." She kisses your stomach. "I've missed my beautiful girl."
Her warm mouth kissing every inch of your skin has you writhing.
"Regina." You mutter, your hands running through her hair.
She works her way down to where you want her most, her tongue teasing the inside of your legs.
You arch your back as her hand snakes it's way up your body and her hand grips your chin.
She kisses your center tenderly and you immediately gasp, her touch floods more memories into your mind.
She feels like home.
Her tongue swirls across you in the best ways and your body gains momentum fast- it's been a while without her. And she knows your body too well.
Her finger slides in and the added sensation sends you sitting upward, holding her hair in your hands.
"God, Regina." You stutter.
She hums into you delightfully and the reaction sends your body convulsing and pouring with love.
You twitch, holding her close and immediately cupping her face once she removes herself from you.
Her face is blotchy and god, how you've missed seeing her hot and bothered like this. Her pupils are almost black and her pearly teeth smile at you.
"I love you." You kiss her, bringing her body on top of yours and tasting yourself on her lips.
"I never want to let you go." Her fingernails trace your bare skin gently, and she smirks as she watches the goosebumps follow.
You kiss her once more as you turn her over and underneath you.
This time you want to see her every expression.
Keeping your lips together, your hand slowly reaches down and cups the sweet spot.
"You're so wet." You grin.
"I wonder why." She quips.
Sarcastic, even during sex.
You kiss her neck as your hand begins massaging her most sensitive points. She sharply intakes next to your ear and it spurs you on.
You plunge two fingers in at once, remembering how she likes it a little rough sometimes.
Her scream-like gasp, as you smirking at her contorting face underneath you.
God, this is sexy.
She pulls your face down and kisses you passionately, having to lean back every second to catch her breath.
"I'm gonna watch you come for me." You whisper into her mouth.
Her body then arches into yours and you notice a sheen of sweat coat her body.
She's close.
She wraps her hands around your neck as her body moves with your rhythm, the vein in her forehead beginning to show itself.
You always loved that about her.
You keep your lips on top of hers, every gasp and noise she makes goes straight into your own mouth.
Her eyes darken significantly as she stares into your own and her body clenches around you.
Her chest heaves once she has caught her breath again.
"How could I ever live without you?" She kisses you once again.