prologue

don't say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting

Alexander Evans

daughter of english millionaire business man john and german woman marlene.

sibling to one older brother kaiser and two younger brothers; konrad and kurtis.

mother to her four year old son.

• • •

Alexander and her family moved from Dortmund, Germany to London, England for her fathers new businesses that he was opening in the capital. Lets just say, she didn't want to move.

The day she moved, she was a naïve teenager who was in love. She was 19, he was 21. He didn't want to pain of trying to attempt at a long distance relationship whereas she wanted to continue there romance. She left Dortmund with a broken heart after he ended things with her, yet he promised her this wasn't goodbye.

A month later, she found herself crying in her mothers arms in London, the test had came back positive after a week of continuously throwing up.

She did attempt to get in touch with him, she knew it was his, it could not have been nobody else's but she had found that he had blocked her from his life already. After just one month apart. For him, it had been the most difficult decision to break things off with his love, and he found it even more difficult just to be friends and that's when he removed her from his life, it was the only way to get over her.

He never found out, to this day he still doesn't know he has a small four year old child running around, asking his mother who his father is.

She knew what he had been up to with his life the last four years, with him being in the public eye. One night stands, girlfriend that lasted less than a month, out clubbing when he didn't have a game.

She had had enough of living in London, too many bad memories had already formed in the short space of four years and she needed some space away from it all.

She had chosen to move back to Dortmund for a while, she knew the only thing she had to do while there was to tell him of his small boy, the rest was unplanned.

Love as strong as there's doesn't just disappear but how it ended all those years ago, it would take a lot more than a simple 'sorry' to make Alex forgive him after everything he did.

• • •

the updates won't be regularly until after my exams (8th june) but I'll try and update when I can.

i love marco reus, he's a babe.

tell me what you think, i love reading your comments:).