0.6

sechs

•the scariest things about distance is you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget you•

Alexander rolled over as she slowly woke up from her sleep. She blinked her eyes as they adjusted to the sudden brightness of the light in the room. Alex lent up on her elbow, the other hand rubbing her forehead as her head was pounding, she glanced to her side, hoping to see her son still fast asleep in the bed next to hers but she didn't even see a bed. She started to panic as she came to realisation that she wasn't in her room.

She slightly lifted the duvet up to see if she was dressed, she silently prayed that she hadn't left with a boy and had sex with him, that would be horrific. She sighed in relief as she saw she was half dressed, but in someone else's tee.

"Oh, you're awake," a voice caused Alex to scream, throwing the cover back down on her lap.

Her eyes widen in horror as she saw Marco Reus standing in the doorway of what she thought was a bathroom as he was dripping wet with a towel hung around his hips.

"Marco?!" She shouted, instantly regretting it because of her pounding head. "Why am I here, with you, in your room?" Alexander said horrified.

Marco sighed, he though that Alex would've been awake and gone before he had awoken but now he had to face her and he knew this wasn't going to end well.

"You were very drunk," Marco simply replied.

"Why didn't you take me to my hotel room then?" Alex crossed her arms, this was not the way she wanted to come face to face with her son's father after a long time. She wanted to leave right now but she wanted answers on how she ended up here in the first place.

"You wouldn't tell me, you just kept laughing."

Alexander rolled her eyes, she knew what she was like when she was drunk. "You could've just got Kaiser to take me home."

"I'm the last person Kai wants to see you with," Marco said. He knew Kai hated him, because of how he had treated his sister. He missed their friendship but knew it would never be the same.

"So you thought, lets just take her back to my room, she's drunk so I can take advantage of her."

"I think you know me well enough that I would never take advantage of you Alex. Anyway, it was you that wanted me to sleep next to you." Marco walked back into the bathroom to change, shutting the door behind him.

"That's just it! I don't think I do, or even I don't think I did ever know the real you!" Alexander shouted.

Alex noticed her dress on the chair near the bathroom, she took this chance to get her clothing and leave. She didn't want to speak to him any longer. It made her slightly uneasy on how he was acting towards her, like nothing had happened between them.

Alexander made her way to the hotel room door, attempting to be as quiet as possible but it hadn't worked out.

"Where are you going?" Marco asked as he reappeared and saw Alex's attempt at leaving.

"To my room," Alex said as if it was the most obvious thing ever. She didn't want to be in his presences any longer and knew if she was, it would cause an argument between the two and that was the last thing she needed right now.

"I thought..we could, er," Marco stuttered. He knew that Alexander wouldn't want to talk to him but there was a few things he needed to say to make her understand why he did what he did back four years ago.

"Oh, you want me to stay and have breakfast with you? Talk about the good old times? Forget about anything that happened last night and please don't talk to me again," Alex slammed the door shut behind her and made her way to the elevator. She had only realised that she was still in just a top but it came baggy and long. Alex was almost certain it belonged to Marco.