1.0

zehn

• the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling never goes away •

It had been another few weeks, signalling the end of April, and start of May. Alex knew something was up with Luke, he was acting strange and being off. And she had just got to the bottom of it.

Alexander took a deep breath before she walked into the kitchen. She'd just sent Marco to bed, and had waited for everyone to leave the house so it was just her and Luke.

"Hello beautiful, Marco go down alright?" Luke asked when she entered. Alex simply nodded in response before grabbing a glass of water.

She stood opposite Luke, across the counter as she would not be held responsible for her actions. "How's Sarah? She good?" Alexander asked, staring at her soon to be ex.

"Whose that?" Luke asked, he gulped because he knew what was happening.

"Oh you know what Sarah, the one you've been sleeping with for like the last two months," Alex laughed. She stopped laughing when Luke didn't respond, "Now you have two minutes to get out of my house, if you hadn't already guessed, we're done!"

"You've got it all wrong! Alex don't do this, I love you!" Luke pleaded, he walked round to Alex and tried to grab her from moving away from him.

She pulled back, out of his grasp. 'Get out Luke!" Alex was becoming impatient.

• • •

Alexander had been sobbing for the last half an hour since Luke left, she threw all of his clothes out of onto the street before he left, meaning that he shouldn't have to come back.

She knew her family would home sometime soon and she was not prepared to announce what had happened. She didn't want to hear Kaiser's reaction, Luke was the first lad that Alex had trusted and loved since Marco and what a huge mistake that was.

Alexander pulled a suitcase from out of her wardrobe and proceed to pack her clothes, she needed to get away from London and everyone in it. She didn't need Luke coming looking for her, she didn't need Kaiser becoming protective again and she didn't want to be bombarded with a million questions.

She then went over to her sons room and did the same. It was around 10pm and the flight she had booked an hour ago was taking off in just under an hour. Alex wouldn't be gone for long, just for a week to clear her head of every bad thought.

She wrote a letter for Kaiser and her family, explaining that she's gone on a short holiday and that she'll explain everything when she returns home. She knew where she was going was dangerous but it was only option right now. Other than her family, this is one of the only people she trusted, no matter what.

"Mommy, why did we leave so fast? And where are we going?" Marco asked rubbing his eyes and yawning. He had just woken up from his nap on the plane which would be landing in 20 minutes.

"I thought me and you can go on an adventure? Just for a week." Alex kissed the top of her sons head, she just hoped she was doing the right thing.

• • •

It was two am in the morning and as she didn't arrange anywhere to stay, she had to depend on the one person who wouldn't tell her family where she can gone.