1.3

dreizehn

to become a father is not difficult, but to be a father is

Back in London, the morning after Alexander arrived home, she revealed the whole truth about the father of her baby to her parents and younger siblings. To put it in short, Kurtis and Konrad were not even fazed by the fact Marco Reus was the baby daddy, they didn't care. However, Marlene and John had something to say, and it wasn't the nicest.

The harsh words that John had shouted at his daughter was enough to make Alex pack her things together, along with Marco's and leave the family home, and move in with Kaiser. She knew she wasn't wanted back at home, not after what her father had said.

John loved his grandchild, but when his family lived in Germany, he had a strict rule of not dating any footballers or even famous people for Alex, he didn't want his only daughter caught up in that life. Then to find out she had been a secret relationship with Marco Reus for three years, and they had a son together, he snapped. Alex had disobeyed the one rule set, and John could not forgive her for now.

However, Marlene didn't say a word, and hasn't spoken to her daughter since she left five days ago. She knew she was taking up residences at Kai's, but she couldn't visit her just yet. Marlene couldn't understand why Alex would keep a secret like that from her, for four years.

Marco strolled up to the Evans' family home's door, he was glad the five days had passed quickly, he wanted to sort the mess he had left with Alex, and also wanted to spend time with his son. Marco went to open his mouth as the door opened but a fist connecting with his jaw stopped him. "And that's for ruining my daughters life," John shouted at the German who was in agony on the floor.

"I'm sorry for whatever I've done," Marco spat out as he climbed to his feet. He wasn't expecting that, especially from Alex's dad.

"I want you off my property," John slammed the door shut behind him, he could've done a lot more to the footballer but chose against too, he didn't want lawyers or the police involved.

Marco rubbed his jaw as he began to walk away from the house, Alex must've told her family, he thought. He could understand why her father was angry, but Marco couldn't help who he fell in love with, and neither could Alex.

"Marco," the German stopped when he heard his name being called, he prayed it wasn't Alex's father again. He was relieved to see it was Konrad, the second youngest in the family. "You came for Alex right?"

Marco nodded, he knew he had to get off the property, he didn't want Alex's father to punch him again. "She's not staying here, her and my father exchanged some harsh words. She moved to Kaiser's place," Konrad walked over to the German from the side gate. He had watched as his father punched Marco, and he didn't think his own father could be like that.

Konrad guessed that Marco had came to see his son, it was the least he could do to help the footballer, even if none of his family wanted to help Marco. "Here's the address," Konrad continued, handing Marco a piece of paper.

"Thanks," Marco smiled, he had never really spoken to Konrad in Germany, Konrad always hung around the younger Germans like Mario and Erik. Calling another taxi, he gave the man the address and prayed that Kaiser wasn't going to do what his father had just done.

Knocking, he smiled as his little boy opened the door to the apartment. "Hello," Marco Junior grinned cheekily at the footballer in front of him.

"Marco! What have I said about opening doors to -," Alexander walked out of the kitchen and was shocked to see the front door open.