0.3

drei

•it's you, it's always has been you•

"Want to go and play in the garden sweetie?" Alexander asked her four year old boy, it was a unexpected nice day in London and she didn't want her child to be stuck indoors all the time.

"Football?" Marco asked, looking up from his toys. Alex weakly smiled, he loved to play football, even at four and claimed Arsenal were his favourite team, even though he loved Barcelona too.

"What kit do you want?" Alex asked, getting up to head to into his closet.

"Messi!" Marco exclaimed excitedly. Alex pulled out the kit that had number ten and Messi on the back, also selecting a pair of Adidas predator shoes.

She helped her child get changed and soon they were out in the garden with Konrad. Even Konrad thought the small boy had a good kick on him for his age, however he didn't know that he had football in his genes.

"Goal!" Konrad shouted, picking up Marco and swinging him around, causing the little boy to erupt in laughter. Alexander smiled, she was lucky to have the siblings she did, especially Kaiser and also extremely lucky to have a four year old like Marco.

• • •

"Kai, can you do me a favour please?" Alexander asked, it was the nearly six in the evening, three days after the football game.

In the end, Alex and Kai didn't go to meet the Dortmund players, Kai told their father that they didn't feel to good and waited back at the car while John took his grandson. From what Alexander can gather, nothing was said about whose parents were Marco's, nor her father didn't mention her or her siblings to the players, making her feel relieved.

"It depends," Kai replied, he was stopping round the family home tonight, he sometimes got lonely in his apartment.

"Can you look after Marco for the night? I have a date," Alexander asked, she knew that now she had told Kaiser she had a date, he would quiz her on the boy.

"A date? With who? Where?" Kai asked, sitting on her bed. He wanted to know everything before he let her go on it. Kaiser was protective over Alexander when it came to dating other boys since Marco was born, none of three previous boyfriends didn't really care for the little boy and that hurt Alex.

"His name is Luke, and only to the restaurant in the town," she explained, Kaiser did know of Luke when he had brought his nephew over to play with Marco.

"Can you trust him?" Kai replied, even though she had known him for a while, Kaiser was still unsure on whether he could trust the boy, there has been always something suspicious to do with Luke, Kai thought but never found out what.

"I've known him for nearly a year now, I'm sure I can trust him."

"He does know that Marco is yours, doesn't he?"

"Yeah. Kai, the only boy I have told and they haven't actually ran away or broken up with me, he actually cares," Alex smiled. Luke was the first boy in quite sometime that she had felt like this towards him.

"Okay," Kai was satisfied with what Alexander had told him, he decided to leave her to get ready as he knew she would take forever. "Come on little dude, let's go and play in the games room," Kai picked up the small boy and left to go downstairs to the games room at the back of the house.

Kaiser placed Marco down and shut the door behind them, and the four year old ran straight over to the soft football that he kept indoors. "Football!" Marco grinned, kicking it towards his uncle. Kai nodded in agreement, he wanted Marco to be involved with football from an early age, he knew it was in his genes to be amazing at the sport even though he hated his footballer father.