0.4

vier

•no great love ever came without great struggle•

The last two month was eventful to say the least. To start with, Alexander and Luke were now in a happy relationship, they had been together for nearly six weeks now. However, it had been hard Marco to adjust to having Luke around full-time, he even thought Luke was his father at one point which lead to the small boy getting upset when Alexander had to explain to him that he wasn't.

Kurtis had turned eighteen last month, along with Konrad who had turned twenty one.

Kaiser seem to approve of Luke after meeting him, they got along through their love for sport but apart of Kai thought their was something not right with Luke but never said anything to Alexander about his worries. He saw that she was happy with him and he didn't want to ruin that. He knew that this was her first proper relationship since Marco.

Mesut Özil had invited Alexander, Marco, Kaiser, Konrad and Kurtis to Germany for a few days as his guests for two international games that he had been called up for. He knew it was their home country and thought why not invite them.

Of course, all four of them excepted the offer but Alexander was a little worried about leaving Luke for seven days. Luke didn't seem to mind that Alex was going away, he knew that she should go back to her home country and see other family relatives.

Kaiser had researched the whole team who had been called up for these two internationals and found out that Marco Reus had been. Instantly, he went and told Alexander quietly but she brushed it off, Alex didn't care right now about him. She had Luke, and she was in love with him.

The day had arrived and the four siblings plus Marco were packed and ready for their trip to Berlin, they were going to drive the five hour trip to Dortmund between the two games just to check their house that they still owned and see family relatives.

To get to Berlin, they were taking their fathers private jet to Berlin, it was easier for Alex with Marco.

• • •

"Sweetie, wake up," Alexander carefully woke up her sleeping child, he slept for most of the flight, giving Alex sometime to herself.

Kaiser took Marco and rested him on his hip as he was still half asleep, while Alex got their bags and they walked out of the jet to the car that was waiting for them.

"What hotel are we staying in?" Konrad asked as the car started to drive away from the airport, he and Kurtis had only come along to see some of the German National Team. Through their father they had befriended some of them, Konrad used to be close with Mario Götze but they had drifted apart over the years.

"The Ritz-Carlton, where the players are also staying at," Kaiser replied, he knew this was dangerous territory as any of the siblings or even the four year old could easily bump into Marco Reus but Mesut had already booked it for them so he couldn't change it.

"So it's only two pm, anyone up for some food?" Konrad looked at his watch while asking his brothers and sister, he was quite hungry and hadn't eaten since they left Heathrow Airport. Konrad and Kurtis were still, four years on, oblivious to the fact their sister used to date Marco Reus.

"Let's check in and settle in our rooms then meet at half three, gives us an hour and half," Kaiser replied, he was the oldest so had to be like the parent, especially towards Kurtis who could still immature at the age of eighteen.

"Level nineteen, rooms 1907-1909, enjoy your stay," the old man at the reception handed three keys over to Kaiser and Alexander as Konrad and Kurtis stood with Marco with their bags.