0.1

eins

i should never have cared, but i did care, i cared a lot, and i still care

four years ago...

Alexander was peacefully looking out of her bedroom window, the view was mesmerising and she wondered how lucky she was at such a young age of nineteen.

"Hey beautiful," two hands slipped around Alex's waist, pulling her small body against his own.

She jumped in fright but he held her in place as he cuddled her, "I've missed you," he mumbled into her neck as he planted delicate kisses.

"We're going to get caught," Alex replied, pulling herself out of his grip and walking over to her bed. As much as she loved that little moment, she knew it was dangerous.

"Relax, your parents have just gone out, I told them I was here to see Kaiser," he did his signature side smirk, sitting down opposite Alex on her bed.

Alexander rolled her eyes, "how was training?" She asked her boyfriend of three years, her parents were oblivious to the fact that she was dating Marco, they just thought they were friends.

"It was good," Marco mumbled back, he didn't come here just for Alex to ask about training, he knew something was happening surrounding the family and he came to find answers.

"Al," Marco started, he didn't know how to phrase his question. "Is there something going on?"

Alexander looked up from her phone, she knew that this question was coming but she just didn't have the words to tell him.

"Why would you ask that?" Alex carefully replied.

"Because your parents and brothers are acting like there is, it's obvious Kai is hiding something too," Marco recalled back to last week when he walked into Kai's bedroom and he was a little jumpy.

He knew something was happening, Alex knew it was time to break the news to him, she knew they had little time to spend with each other.

"We're moving," Alexander whispered looking down at her lap, the strings on her pyjama bottoms seem so interesting right now.

Marco furrowed his eyebrows, tilting his head as he didn't quite hear what she said. "What?"

She sighed, putting her hands in her lap and lifting her head to make eye contact with Marco.

"We're moving Marco," Alexander sighed, she hated this.

"So?" Marco didn't see anything wrong in moving house, it couldn't be far from this one.

"To London, as in England," Alex bit her lip, looking back down to her lap, she didn't want to leave. She put up a fight with her parents but could never reveal why she actually wanted to stay.

Marco was stunned by the news, he never expected it to be to another country. He already didn't like the idea of a long-distance relationship.

Marco moved closer to Alexander, lifting her chin up with his finger, "I'll always love you wherever you are," he moved in for a short kiss before pulling away.

"I'll be going then," Marco got up ready to go back to his home, he needed time to think.

"Wait, why?" Alexander got up to stop Marco from going any further.

"You need time to pack, you have a lot of things," Marco chuckled. "Also, I need time to think, it's hard for me already."

Alexander half nodded, she knew he would react like this. "I love you," she whispered.