eugene fitzherbert

"you can't be serious."

"i am. six hundred pages of a book in my computer, except it's all random parts of the book. i think i started writing it from the end instead of the beginning."

"well, i want to read it."

akaashi and y/n were sitting on the futon together in the living room with a mug of hot chocolate and chips while talking about each other and listening to the sound of the rain.

they had a blanket thrown over their legs and were sitting across from each other so y/n's legs were on top of akaashi's.

"i still have to read through it and scrap the parts that fit in the book." akaashi wasn't looking forward to that.

"and i can do that too." y/n said enthusiastically. "you just write and i'll do all the editing. please, please, please, it'll be so fun." she grabbed akaashi hands and shook it back and forth.

"we'll see." akaashi bought her hands up to his mouth and kissed her knuckles. "but i'll probably let you pick out your favorite scenes." y/n grinned at him before leaning forward to kiss him.

she's barely stopped kissing him ever since the balcony kiss and akaashi's been letting her every time. he was the one who dragged out the kiss for as long as he could before she pulled away.

"can i read it now?" she asked excitedly. "what type of book is it? is it another sad romance? is it a sequel to your first book?" she gasped.

akaashi took a sip of his hot chocolate while y/n let out all her questions. "it's actually about you."

"whaaa-"

"when we first met i used to write about you to get out of my writers block." he admitted. "you read a chapter or two, but i don't think you realized it was about you."

y/n's lips were parted as she took in akaashi's words. "me?" she asked. "you're going to make a book about me?"

"yeah." akaashi answered casually.

she continued staring at akaashi and suddenly she started to tear up which made akaashi nearly drop his mug in surprise. "hey, hey, what's wrong?" he put the mug down and pulled y/n into his arms, cupping her face in his hands.

"you wrote six hundred pages with a story with me as your inspiration." she sniffed and pushed her face down into akaashi's palms to wipe the tears that fell out.

akaashi was very taken aback at her tears and honestly he had no idea what to do. "yeah, i did. i guess since i didn't see you during those months i ended up writing about you."

"five hundred pages!"

"five hundred pages." akaashi kissed her cheek to stop tear trailing down her face.

"is it like a book based off of me? or like a book about me? or am i a character? what genre is the book?" y/n went back to asking questions and akaashi calmly answered each one.

"i think this calls for a celebration." she stood up and picked up her empty mug. "do you have anything to celebrate with?"

"uh, snacks?" akaashi followed her to the kitchen and leaned against the wall as she searched the fridge and pantry.

"not enough." y/n spun around and looked out the window. it was still raining but not as much. "we're going to take a trip."

akaashi took a look at her bare legs. his sweatshirt only went up to her mid thigh and it was still winter outside. "do you want pants?"

y/n paused and looked down at her legs. "that would be nice, thank you." this time she followed akaashi into the bedroom and looked around.

since they pulled the futon out to the living room, the room was almost empty. there were only a few boxes of clothes and books.