Mikey's Date

We'd only been home for about 10minuets and Mikey was already sorting out his outfit for his date. I was in the kitchen making coffee when I heard the front door open and suddenly slam shut I wondered into the hallway to see who it was *phew* it was only Mrs way carrying around 5 shopping bags. I offered to help and took them from her, she thanked me and then followed me into the kitchen. I poured the coffee into 3 mugs seeing donna (Gee and Mikes mum) only drinks tea, I wondered upstairs carrying 3 hot mugs of coffee in 1 hand. I knocked on Gerard's door and said "coffee" leaving it by his door like every day then stepped into Mikey's room and sat on his wheelie chair placing his coffee on the desk as he searched his wardrobe for something decent to wear for his date. By the time he had decided on his outfit his coffee was stone cold but that's just the way he likes it. It was now 6:30 pm and Mikey was dressed in his black joy division top and black skinny's, really didn't see why it took him all that long to decide considering that's his general everyday outfit anyway but its Mikey, I still don't understand his obsession with unicorns but it's alright for everyone to bit just that little bit weirder. He quickly drank is coffee and ran to the bathroom to brush his teeth as he didn't want to have coffee breathe just in case he did get lucky with a kiss or maybe more, you just never know.

A/N: I'm sorry it's such a bad chapter! I'll be updating every Monday ( let's hope I remember) Thank you all for reading this and hope you enjoy it as the story goes on :))