Living In Heaven ( Gerard's POV)

* THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k+ READS! HERe's AN UPDATE TO CELEBRATE!!*

The past few days had been the best, getting to spend time with just frank and I was my favourite part. Saturday just lying in bed talking and watching horror movies whilst drinking coffee and eating pancakes it was like living in heaven. Sunday we adventured outside with Chantel and Jimmy. We visited the local arcade and spent most of the day in there, I won some teddies for Frankie on the grabber machine! He kicked my ass at guitar hero which he is
the god at! Later on we bought chips and walked along the beach to the club
were Mindless self indulgence ( Jimmy's band) were playing at. They were amazing! For a local new band that just found a new drummer and bassist they kicked ass! Frank and I both asked for a heads up if they play in Jersey! We promised to get a full house for their first official show in Jersey, Maxwell's would be happy to have them. Considering I'm a room hermit that only leaves the house for school, I really enjoyed meeting new people and discovering a new band and being able to meet the members and maybe call them friends!

It was around 2am when we left the club and walked back to the hotel to grab our stuff and leave the hotel for the car journey home seeing tomorrow was Monday and school happens on Monday, oh the joys!

This time I wanted to make sure frank stays awake for the whole car journey, even though he looks like a cutie when he sleeps I needed someone to sing with me, and seeing jimmy gave us a demo CD, why not sing along to it and I also love hearing franks voice. He's very self conscience about his singing voice but personally I love it. It sounds like angels but I'm the same like frank keeps telling me I have an amazing voice but I've only ever sang once publicly and that was when I played Peter Pan in the school play but that's another story for another chapter. This reminds me I still have my costume. It's in the box along with the rest of my grammars stuff, man I miss her.

A/N: THANK YOU ALL FOR 1k+ READS YOU ARE ALL GREAT AND AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!