The Perfect Week (Franks POV)

The last couple of days have been awesome. Gerard and I have been hanging out after school every day until its dark then we would either go back to mine or his. Mikey has been really down lately but every time I've seen him he's said the same thing, that he doesn't want to talk about. He won't talk to Gerard neither so whatever is bothering him it must be something big that he can't even tell his best friend or brother about.

We tried not to let this spoil our moods as today its Friday and I was at my house packing a bag for our weekend away at a hotel just an hour or two away in another part of Jersey. I don't think my parents are all for me going away. I am only 15 and Gerard is coming up 18 this year but age doesn't bother me, I know I'm ready and that Gerard would never use me or hurt me on purpose.

I chucked about 3 pairs of jeans into my bag along with my misfits, "homophobia is gay" and Gerard's iron maiden top I borrowed from him. I didn't bother packing any PJ's because I normally just sleep in boxers and a shirt anyway and if Gerard gets his way I won't even need that.

I couldn't wait for tonight. Gerard came by mine at 5, I offered him in for a quick coffee which he couldn't resist. My Mum and Dad were both sat in the living room cuddled upon the sofa watching the Tv when they saw Gerard walk in and sit down there attention was fully focused on him, I felt sorry leaving him in there facing the torture of answering the type of questions I knew they were dying to know answers to such as "Are you treating frank right" or "Are you cheating on our son" but the worst one I kept thinking of was "Are you using this romantic weekend just as an excuse to get in bed with our son and use him for sex then break his fragile heart after".

I poured the coffee into two mugs then walked into the living room holding one in each hand. I had noticed my parents were sat up and that they had turned the TV off making it silent in the room. I handed Ger his coffee then sat beside him watching as he nervously sipped at the coffee. It felt really awkward in the room, probably because of the awkward silence.

My Dad stood up."I'm sorry frank, I can't keep it in anymore. I tried to accept you being gay which I have, but I just don't agree with you dating someone who is older and may be using you for sex" he practically had tears in his eyes, I was shocked how could they think that about Gerard, he is the most loving person I've ever met.

I stood up running over hugging my dad tightly. My mum joined us turning it into a family hug. I pulled away then walking over to Gerard pulling him up and holding his hand tightly, he looked scared.

"Gerard is the most loving, caring person I have ever met. He's so talented in art and his singing. He puts ever ounce of his body into his work, I couldn't ask for a more beautiful person and I'm proud to call him my boyfriend" I said looking directly into his hazel eyes seeing them tear up with happiness, I planted a kiss on his lips then pulling away to turn back to my parents to see them shocked and wide eyed. "Oh yes I almost forgot to say, Gerard and I are both VIRGINS" I said smiling at them.

I heard Gerard mumble "Not for long" under his breath. I looked up at him smirking then winking.

We walked out into the hallway. Gerard picked up my bag and walked out the front door heading to his car. I kissed my mum goodbye and hugged my dad waving back as I closed the door and walked to Gerard's car jumping in the passenger seat.

I was pulled into a kiss as soon as my bum cheeks had hit the seat, I pulled away saying "Let's leave it until we get to the hotel". He nodded then started the car up, in seconds we were off.