"You'll Rebel To Anything" ( Franks POV)

Gerard and I had both agreed out of the demo CD jimmy had given us our favourite song was "you'll rebel to anything" considering this was an attic demo and nothing was in tune or in the right timing it sounded awesome! I think Gerard was pissed at me because I kept falling asleep, well he hasn't been the one topping has he... No therefore I should feel extra sleepy and need more sleep. Every time I started to doze off he turned the music up and poked me in my side. I think he just liked to see me squirm and giggle when he pokes me.

My phone kept buzzing in my pocket, it was my mum. Gerard turned the music down just as I pressed the answer button.

"Hi mum, what's up" I asked in an easy tone.

"Frank Anthony Iero where are you?" she screamed down the phone blowing my ear drums.

"We're just driving home, about half an hour away from Gerard's" I said calmly.

"Okay, you come straight home. I know we said you could stay at Gerard's and come back Tuesday but plans have changed and don't want any problems, so come straight home. Okay Frank!"

"Oh, okay mum" I replied in a sad tone.

Then I hung up throwing my phone on the dash board. Gerard leaned in a pecked my lips, I guess he could tell I was pissed off or he heard what my mum had screamed at me.

"It's okay Frankie, your parents probably just want to see you and ask how great the weekend was." He spoke slowly and his voice full of hopefulness. I watched as we passed the sign "Welcome to New Jersey", the sun was almost up and more cars were on the road. It was half 4 in the morning.

Gerard drove straight to mine and pulled up outside. He looked at me then spoke in a concerned tone "You did think the weekend was great right?" I looked at my house then back at him, I smiled.

"Best weekend ever" I shouted making him giggle and me smile more, I then leant over and gave him a kiss goodbye before grabbing my phone from the dash board and getting out the car.

I grabbed my bag from the boot and
headed up the path way to my house. I rummaged in my jeans pocket for my keys,once I found them I turn around to wave Gerard goodbye, then unlocked the door stepping inside. Slamming the door shut behind me.

A/N IM REALLY SORRY ITS SORT BUT I THINK THE NEXT FEW CHAPTER YOU WILL LIKE AND I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO READ THEM!!