I'm fine (I Promise) Gerards POV

My head throbbed. It felt like I had been dragged through a bush backwards going really fast attached to a car or something. It was a familiar feeling but this time the headache wasn't caused by drink and that's something new for me. I had been drinking since I was 15. I'm not an alcoholic. I don't depend on drink to function. I just want drink when my mind starts to fuck me over. When that little voice doesn't know when to piss off and leave me alone. This time the voice didn't tell me what I didn't want to hear, it told me exactly what I wanted to hear. It told me everything I already knew. It told me that I do love frank. It told me that I couldn't live without frank and from the past two months I think anyone would of guessed that. He leaves and I become the mess. He comes back and I pretend everything is fine, wait? Who am I kidding? Everything is fine? I'm fine.

As my eyes flutter open I notice that I'm not in my room. It doesn't smell like my room and it certainly doesn't look like my room. Instead of the dark poster covered walls I see blue walls with the odd poster and a guitar hanging up. This is franks room. I then look to the side of me. He's slowly breathing. I watch the slow rise and fall of his chest. He looks so peaceful. So precious. I just want to cuddle the fuck out of him because he's so cute! I smile at his sleeping body, he's mine. No one else's but mine. I own him but it's more like he owns me because I'm a helpless bottom. What can I say? I like it when frank dominates over me, turns me on.

I slowly rise from the bed trying my hardest not to wake him up and lucky he doesn't stir. I decide to make my way to the bathroom to check myself out. Lord I look like such a mess. How can frank love me? I have dark circles around my eyes. I'm even paler than normal and my hair is sticking up in every direction. I needs a good cut and re-dye, I could ask frank later if he would help me out with that. Suddenly I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Good Morning Beautiful" I smile.
"Good Morning Handsome" Frank chuckles spinning me around. Smiling happily back at me trying to hide the worry from his face. Hide it away from me but I see it all. "Listen. Frank I'm..."I was cut off by his finger pushed I my lips "I know gee. I know you're sorry! Jesus I love you so much! I just worried and you know I over worry but you fucking scared me shittless last night! I was so worried and scared for you but that doesn't mean I don't love you! I don't love you any less! I could never love you any less! I love everything about you. I love your eyes! I love your face. I love your lips. I love your booty because it's all mine" he chuckles trying to lighten the mood"
"Frankie you mean everything to me. I can't live without you. I'm so sorry for being a mess theses past days but I just love you so much it hurts and when you went I couldn't cope and I had to find ways of coping but now you're back I can live again I don't need silly methods of coping because I have my Frankie back! I'm fine. I promise you I'm fine. No more worried oaky!" I plant a small peck to his lips. I grab his cheeks pulling him closer to me our lips colliding in a more depth kiss. I grant him entrance to my mouth letting his tongue explore.
-SMUT WARNING-

I push him up against the shower wall kissing him hungrily. I then start to feel luke warm water hit my skin. I push frank against the wall hard almost grinding up against him. He then starts to play with the waistband oh my boys. The friction caused by the fabric sending electric bolts through my body back down to my dick causing me to let out a low moan. Frank then starts to kiss down my neck, sucking my collar bones then leaving open mouthed kisses trailing down from my chest to my area. He's sunk to his knees looking up at me innocently through his eyelashes slowing batting them open and closed like a little girl. Smirking as he starts to slowly pulling my boxers exposing my now painfully hard cock. He ran his tongue over my slit causing me to let out a loud moan but still quite enough so his parents wouldn't hear us from downstairs . As he took me more into his mouth I leaned my head back into the now warm water. I had tangled my hands in his hair. "you little whore Frankie" I moaned as he grazed his teeth. I was so close. By the time I came I was practically fucking his mouth. I Couldn't help myself around him. He's like my own heroine. My own drug. He swallowed then standing up planting a kiss to my lips. I could taste myself on him but I didn't mind. He was hard himself so I decided to give him a sloppy hand job as my knees were still shaking from when I reached my climax. He soon came moaning my name. I washed his come off my hands and then we both decide to actually shower. This bought back memories from when he stayed round the night we confessed our feelings for each other. That didn't seem that long ago, fuck it felt like yesterday! It's still fresh in my mind like it was yesterday. After showering we both wrapped a towel around ourself and went back into his room. I didn't feel like getting dressed so we decided to lay back in bed. Having some skin to skin cuddles and a few make out sessions. "Everything will be just fine Frankie, I promise".

A/N: SO HOW DOES EVERYONE LIKE THIS FIC? I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! LIKE AND COMMENT! THANK YOU ALL FOR READING!