Part 2

€~*^*~€

"He works at many other places like he models for almost every perfume ad, it's a little complicated." Hoseok explained.

"Like doesn't he have like a work place with his peers and co-workers?" Namjoon asked.

"We'll...most likely I don't think they would tell us on social media though." Hoseok said in a low voice and ticked his tongue lifting up one eyebrow.

"I mean if you get lucky enough you might be able to see him again tomorroww." Hoseok added.

"Don't be silly Jung Hoseok there's no way in hell I would, I would have to be some sort of... special person." Namjoon replied hesitantly.

"Don't say I didn't tell you." Hoseok said as he giggled.

"Yeah yeah in your dreams." Namjoon rolled his eyes knowing that isn't possible for him, he was just a regular dude I mean what were the changes. But out of all the that namjoon would want to see him again, his beautiful eyes, purple soft fluffy hair, and luscious lips. Him thinking about this made him flustered in his thoughts.

"Oh well I will be leaving later on, I got work tomorrow so yeahhh I have to show up." Namjoon said as he wiped his eyes.

"Yeah, do you plan on finishing that book here? I'll just read one from my phone, he could read together." Hoseok asked kindly.

"Yes it's short anyways so it won't cause as much sleepiness for me." Namjoon said as he got up and quickly grabbed the book from his bag and sat back down opening and refreshing the page he was on.

                          €~*^*~€

Jin made it back to his place stresses out over everybody around him, but that someone he met was very interesting to him, he didn't know his name or anything but he did make eye contact with him. "Who was he?" Jin thought to himself.

Took off his shoes and had put on his slippers gifted from Jimin and walked into his room exhausted. As he open the door to his room he shut on the light and a beautiful king size white bed was made to perfection, a big window to the outside view of Seoul and the huge other buildings, and the expensive tv that was voice activated so he could just turn it on and rest.
Jin let out a sigh and laying down on his bed kicking off the slippers on his feet that were just worn a second ago.

"What to watchh... hmm.. it's like 9:05.. it won't hurt to stay up a little longer." Jin told himself as he adjusted his pillows and called a local food place that sold cold noodles.

Right after Jin was finish ordering his phone buzzed in his hand, he soon figured out that it was shin Hye-ri his co worker that was very annoying to him. He than answered his phone and heard her sweet voice on the phone, but Jin wasn't buying it.

"Heyy jinie! What are you doing?? Are you getting enough rest?" Shin Hye-ri asked.

"Uhh no I just got home, like I had another shoot today and I'm hungry." Jin replied.

"Oh... I see .. don't eat to much thoughhhh I don't want you to you know gain too much weight." She replied.

"Hey-ri your not my omma aren't you?" Jin said in a annoyed voice.

"Noo of course not! I'm just looking out for you." She added. "Promiseee"

Jin was left silent and then waited for her to ask another question.

"Btw I saw this really cute guy, he had like short hair around your length, but the locks aren't as long as yours, he likes to readd maybe you should invite him to model too." She added.

Jin eyes then widen about the guy and asked Shin Hye-ri a question.

"What did he look like.??"

"We'll." She giggled over the phone "He is muscular and he has brown hair and dimples and is a little taller than you."

Jin realized that it was the same person he saw was the person she was talking about, he didn't say much about it but he believed her.

"Mhm and why would we have to invite him over to start modeling now? We have many other choices." Jin said.

"We'll he's.. different." She replied

"Everyone is."

Jin sat there holding the phone and heard a knock on the door.

"Hold up Ms.Shin I'll call you tomorrow I gotta eat now." Jin said in a hurry.

"Oh okayyy don't make me wait for too long." Shin Hye-ri said in her sweet voice.

"Yeah okay, bye." Jin then hang up the phone, jumped out of bed, and put on his slippers running towards the door.

He answered the door and greeted the guy who delivered the food, then giving him a 20 won tip.

"Thank you so much." Jin said as he bowed and received the food. He then closed the door after and brought the small bag, container of cold noodles onto the hardwood table and took out the chopsticks from the bag and began to feast on the noodles.

Just sitting there he was thinking about the guy he saw and what Hye-ri wants with him.
"She can't be serious, she doesn't even know him." Jin then slurped up the delicious cold noodles.

                               €~*^*~€

It's the next day, monday for a fact and Namjoon was already for work, he had on his beige pants, brown shirt and cream apron in with a black hat on. "Ding!" The sound of the bell when you enter, a classic. Namjoon starts off by setting up the cafe and the cold cakes and desserts, he brewed some coffees and lattes for a start and wiped down the tables and the counters. After he cleaned the place he than sat behind the counter, waiting patiently listening to the calming music in the background music.

"Ding!" Soon later Namjoon jumps up and sees fluffy purple hair, broad shoulders, and his plumped lips. He had on a white shirt on, light blue pants and white shoes on.

Namjoon was shocked and his eyes widened and his face ears were turning red as he began to walk closer and closer to the register.

"Kim SeokJin.. it's really him?! What is he doing here!.." Namjoon told himself.

€~*^*~€