Part 7

€~*^*~€

After Jin had gave Namjoon his phone number he had asked Ms.Shin to drop him off since it was a little late. She later than Dropped him off  at a little local store to get a little snack.

He pushed open the little gas door looking around and the different varieties of items to pick from the selves, from ramen, rice cakes, Ice creams, and delicious drinks. He walked around the little store flipping his fluffy hair peaking around at some aisle. He than found some kimchi rice ball and picked one up, then he picked up a little snack and walked straight by the aisles and up to the old lady at the cash register.

"Hello ma'am I hope your having a good night." Jin replied in a sweet voice as he smiled to the lady placing the items on the counter listening to the shaking noises of the chip bag.
Jin waited patiently and then looked outside the glass door still standing at the register looking at the beautiful light across from him. Jin then looked back at the young lady waiting for her to tell him the price.

"8.27 won please." The young lady asked.

Jin handed her the double the amount and waited for her to give him the receipt.

"Keep the change ma'am." Jin said in return as he waved at her walking out of the store. As he was walking out of the store his house was only a couple blocks away so he didn't mind walking back. Jin then yawned and walked up the steep dark parking lot with only a little light. There was some people around but not too much, just walking hearing the steps or clanks of the shoes of heels they wore.

Jin then was mid way there until he heard a little honk from a little while car. He saw the bright lights hit his face having him to cover his eyes. Trying to see who it was, it ended up being Jimin coming to pick him up which was unexpected for Jimin so he than got out of the car standing near the door.

"Jin! What are you doing walking alone..! It's dangerous come on I'll take you to your house." Jimin replied as he waved at Jin from a distance.

"I'll be fine Jimin, but thank you for the ride, I chose to be dropped off here." Jin shouted as he ran to the car and into the passenger seat.

"Now who's idea what it to let you out on your own." Jimin asked as he buckled up reversing the car from the parking lot heading left.

"Sorry to dissatisfaction you Jimin but it was me." Jin answered.

"Hyunggg you know how it is out here you can't just walk alone all the time." Jimin pouted. "I care about you because you're older and more attractive."

"Yes Jimin, you're right I should've been more careful." Jin replied as he rested his shoulder resting it leaning to the side of the car listening to is wheels hit the rocks on the road and rumble.

A few minutes later Jimin arrived to Jin's house and dropped him off waving goodbye and Jin waved goodbye to Jimin as he unlocked his house and turned on the light by the door. Jin let out a sigh and dropped off the bag on the counter in the kitchen. He than took out the two foods and he unwrapped the rice ball and ate it. Jin was enjoying the little snack as he took a couple bites.

"I wonder what Taehyung is doing." Jin thought to himself.

Jin then open his messages and contacted Taehyung.

Jin:

Hello Taehyung, how's it going?

Taehyung:

Hey Jinn, nothing much I'm just at the apartment waiting for Jimin to come home. I know he dropped you off he texted me a couple minutes ago.

Jin:

Yup that's him lol.

Taehyung:

A couple hours ago we were at Hoseok's house though, Namjoon had came in also, it was unexpected but he invited him in and Jimin got him a little gift.

Jin:

Oh Namjoon?! I saw him earlier today in the morning, is he doing well?

Taehyung:

I believe so, he's probably at home watching TV or something.

Jin:

Okay well I'll talk to you tomorrow. Have a good night Taehyung, tell Jimin I said the same when he gets there.

Taehyung:

Mhm, alright see you.

Jin then closed his phone and took of his shoes forgetting to when he walked in. He than put the chips in the pantry and walked into his room to take a quick shower.

€~*^*~€

Namjoon was in his house and he than was sitting in a little chair near his computer with a warm orange light coming from the lamp reading the book Jimin had got for him.

"Wow Jimin really knows his stuff, I need to ask where he got it from next time." Namjoon muttered as he flips through the pages slowly reading the book.

And he receives a notification from his phone.
Namjoon reached for his phone that was on the table and hoped that it wasn't Jin because he was too hesitant to still talk to him either if they met for the third time. He soon opened his phone and realized that it was Jin, he looked at the phone and his eyes widened looking at the message.

"He's talking to me now? At this time?." Namjoon thought to himself.

-Text message-

Joonie: Hello Jin, how are you doing?

Jin: Greetings Namjoon, I'm doing well. How about you?

Joonie: I'm good. I was reading a book.

Jin then texted Namjoon for only a little while still sitting at the chair smiling a little at his phone. He was flattered and being able to Text Namjoon made him flattered.

                              €~*^*~€

It was Wednesday and Namjoon decided to take a day off since he doesn't have work on Wednesday's at the Cafe. Namjoon first jumped in the shower to get clean then he got out and brushed his hair and washed his face, then he put on a army like green color shirt and some loose black shorts that reach up to his knees. He than put on his Black shoes with black color socks fixing his hair and brushing his teeth. He than walked out the door putting his wallet and his phone in his pocket and hopped in the car driving to a art museum.

                             €~*^*~€