Part 43

€~*^*~€

Namjoon and Jin enjoyed the even breeze that hit them today. The food was great and then even took some pictures together which made the afternoon memorable. Jin was still munching on a little sandwich though before they could pack up and leave.

"Namjoon how long did it take you to plan this." He asked covering his mouth.

"20 minutes. I promise you, I prepared this after I got off of work then waited." Namjoon said drinking a bottle of juice that he still had left.

"Okayy." Jin replied rubbing his arm. "Thank you for taking me out though."

"No problem cutie. You ready to go home now?" Namjoon asked cleaning up the food from the blanket.

"Mhm." Jin said nodding his head picking up all the food and empty containers putting it in a little bag. Jin felt relieved that Namjoon took him out again to get fresh air again.

Namjoon wrapped the bag around his shoulder and helped Jin up grabbing him with both of his hands. Namjoon took the ends of the blanket rolling it up and also placing it into the bag.

"Ready?." Jin asked.

"Yes, I'll follow you." Namjoon responded walking to the car.

€~*^*~€

Namjoon and Jin lived together at Jin's house and decorated it more than what it was before. He added more bushes outside the house and he had a little bird feeder outside by the window. The car rolled into the parking lot and Jin came out before Namjoon got out of his.

"Eeek, I'm tired." Jin said stretching his arms up in the car circling them.

"Did you have a good day though?" Namjoon asked clicking the button locking the car.

"Yes, did you?" Jin asked unlocking the door.

"Of course, but I always hope your is way better." Namjoon replied slipping off his shoes walking to the kitchen.

"Thank you, I hope our better days are even." Jin nodding to him walking upstairs.

Jin got in the room and he hopped into the shower real quick before heading back to Namjoon.

Namjoon washed the dishes he used for the picnic little date they had and he dried them putting them up nicely into the cabinet. Namjoo hummed a little song and he wiped down all the water from the counter that were wet from the faucet.

He walked out of the kitchen and upstairs to the room hearing the shower water run.
He stretched his arms and let out a little yawn turning on the TV.

"Hmmm.. what to watch.." Namjoon thought to himself. "Actually, I'll just finish reading this book."

Namjoon reached for the little book on the night stand and he flipped the pages to the page he left off on. He waited for Jin to return so he could talk with him. He read the words carefully and he than heard the water stopped.

€~*^*~€

Jin dried his hair with a towel making it damp and he dressed himself to his pleasure then sprayed himself before exiting out the bathroom.

He walked out of the bathroom and closed it. He looked up and saw Namjoon laying in the bed with his book.

"What are you reading?" Jin asked walking towards Namjoon.

"A book called Tender Hearts." Namjoon said marking the page closing it.

"Why'd you stop?" Jin asked pouting his lips crawling into the bed.