Part 3

€~*^*~€

Namjoon took dozed off into his eyes then before he could walk up to the register and order, be than tried to snap out of it and he wiped down his apron and fixed his hat, then cleared his throat.

Jin had made it to the counter ready to order while Namjoon was trying not to look down.

"Hello sir what would you like?" Namjoon asked in a professional voice and gave him his dimple shy smile.

"I would like to get.. two lattes to go, please." Jin asked as he flipped his fluffy purple hair back and gave Namjoon a light smile.

"Ah, okay, anything else for you sir." Namjoon said hesitantly.

"Hm... and one croissant." Jin added.

Namjoon nodded and checked his ears before he went to make the two lattes.

"Excuse me, are you okay? Your ears are really red." Jin asked.

Namjoon's heart was pumping rapidly he felt the second hand embarrassment he tried to play it off.

"Oh no no I'm okay I'm just, ehh tired.." Namjoon replied as he grabbed both of the cups and began to make the two lattes.

"Oh okay I'll be waiting over here." Jin stood beside the counter as another co-worker came in and greeted Jin.

It only took Namjoon a minute to make the lattes so he put the two lattes in a cup holder and grabbed one croissant then put it in the little bag handing it to Jin.

"Thank you so much Mr..."

"Kim Namjoon, my name is Kim Namjoon." He said in a soft tone.

"Oh okay, thank you Mr. Kim Namjoon." He then reached out his hand to give him a hand shake. Namjoon then was blushing and his ears were turning red again as he slowly gave Jin his hand and shook it.

Jin then let go and left with the drinks.

Kim Namjoon was shocked and couldn't believe it, he immediately contacted Jung Hoseok about it freaking out to him.

-Text messages-

-Kim. N

HOSEOK HOSEOKKK HE TOUCHED ME HE GAVE ME A HAND SHAKE.

-Jung. H

What?!! He really came!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU.

Kim. N

Idk what to do now, i don't know if he remembers me from at the park!!! >.<

Jung. H

You'll be alright, if he comes back act normalll!

Namjoon gets off his phone and fans his face with his hands.

"Oh my gosh what should I dooo."

"Howw."

Namjoon then took his hat off and swiped the little drips of sweat off of his head.

€~*^*~€

Jin was driving in the car and thought maybe that was the guy he saw. "Wait was it? Dang it I should of gave him the business card, now she's going to yell at me." Jin said as he sucked his teeth.

A couple minutes later he reached the huge building and parked infront of the building seeing all the other cars drive by and all the other building around him glowing right in front of his eyes as he walked out of his car.

In the distance he can see a girl running up towards him and too his surprise it was Shin Hye-ri with her pink dress and white headband and black heels. Jin was thinking how can she even run in those but he was most worried about her reaction about meeting Namjoon.

"Jinnnnieee you cameee did you get anything?" Ms.Shin said.

"Ahh yeah I did I got two lattes and a croissant, you can have it if you want." Jin said as he open the car and showed her the lattes and croissant.

"Omggg you're so sweeet." Ms.Shin said as she took them both and squealed. "Anybody interesting at the Cafe?"

Jin didn't want to tell her but it seems that he had no choice because he didn't want to hide anything from his co worker so he ended up telling her.

"Actually yeah... yeah, his name was Kim Namjoon, the guy you were talking about. He works ther—

"He does?!!" Ms.Shin interrupted.

Jin let of a sarcastic laugh and agreed.

"You have to go back and tell him to join us when we give him a call!!!" Ms.Shin was slapping his arm and Jin was just standing there.

"Listen you'll go tomorrow and give him this." She handed Jin the card. "Okay let's gooo in hurry hurry." She replied in her sweet voice.

Jin was just letting her talk and drag her in because this is just what she does.

As they walk in people are greeting Jin and telling him good morning, and Jin was waving back politely greeting them all as well. Shin Hye-ri was holding onto his arm smiling and walking with him. Jin didn't really want her all over him like glue but she'll be gone when he shoots for today so he just lets it be.

"Jin hello!! Nice you see you again." Jimin was walking towards Jin and was waving at him, he also saw that Ms.Shin was on him so he kept his smile real.

"Hey Jimin, you came to see me?" Jin said in a joyful tone.

"Yesss he is having a photo shoot today eeek!" She said tugging on his shoulder.

Jimin kept his smile light knowing that he wanted to kick this girl out of his way but he kept his cool because he was only visiting.

"Mhm... right well he has to get going I'll take him to the area, you can like... go files some documents or something." Jimin said in a furious yet calming tone.

He then pulled Jin towards him and smiled at her.

"We'll be off now." Jimin said as he took him to the area and talked to him about some things.

"Ugh, whatever." Ms.Shin said under her breath

€~*^*~€

"So where's Taehyung?" Jin asked.

"Oh he's home taking care of himself, all he wanted to do was lay down. He's so indolent." Jimin replied.

Jin let out a laugh and smiled at Jimin.

Jimin then let go of Jin and showed him the shoot.

"Ta daaa!! A bubble shoot, they will be shooting real bubbles and you'll be inside the  big bubble! Isn't that cool!!" Jimin said in a affable tone.

"Yeah it'll be cool! Cant wait" Jin replied.

Jin then got dressed and got his hair done for the shoot and took it for the next 30 minutes while Jimin was supporting him.

Shin Hye-ri was piercing past the wall giving Jimin a dirty look, she did not want him around.

                             €~*^*~€