Part 27

€~*^*~€

Namjoon was still serving people and he had almost finished. He had five more minutes to then leave as he then wiped down some of the tables and cleaned the floors. "Oh, I figured it's going to rain soon. The clouds are already darkening."

After Namjoon was done cleaning he then walked back into the the back of the cash register and he looked down on his phone. The cop car had pulled up and Namjoon didn't know or hear it coming. His other employee was sitting in the back making her a little pastries before she left. Jin then walked out of the car and could see Namjoon through the glass. Jin took a deep breathe and he opened the door. Ding! The little bell had rung above Jin's head and he walked in taking light steps toward Namjoon.

"I'll be with you in a second-." Namjoon said as he than slipped his phone into his pocket and he looked up. "Hi what can I—." Namjoon looked at Jin and he was stunned for a second as his eyes widened and he saw Jin standing there infront of him. He could see Jin smiling at him and his beautiful purple hair and his adorable face was reunited.

"Jin..." Namjoon said in a confused tone as he stared at him. "You're okay! Oh my gosh!" Namjoon ran from behind the register and he ran up to Jin giving him a tight hug around his waist.

Jin also jumped up and gave Namjoon a hug wrapping his hands around his neck. "Jin, they released you??! Like early?! Did they get everything." Namjoon asked.

"Yeah yeah- they did they got the insurance for our cars too, yours should be coming sooner than mines since they broke my windows." Jin said smiling.

"Don't worry about it, I'm glad your okay. Did she hurt you?" Namjoon asked as he let go of Jin holding Jin's cheeks looking at him in his eyes.

"No.. haha. It was cold in there though. I missed you so much Joon.." Jin said as he kissed him.

"I've missed you too. Are you able to go back home?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes... but I don't want to.. I want to stay with you." Jin muttered as his ears turned a little red.

Namjoon then let out a little smiles patting his head. "It's about time for me to go. I'll call Hoseok to pick us up." Namjoon told him.

"Okay." Jin said as he gave Namjoon another big hug.

His other employee heard it all and smiled at them both. "Congratulations Namjoon! I'm glad he's okay. I'll see you tomorrow Namjoon. Have a good day." She said as she walked from behind the counter and out of the store.

"Bye! You too." Namjoon said as he sat with Jin at a table.

"How have you been holding up? Jin asked."

"I've been okay, but I'm better now. I couldn't have imagined how it was in your car." Namjoon said as he rubbed Jin's waist.

"It was terrible. I hope that it'll never happen again." Jin said.

"It'll NEVER happen again, your staying with me." Namjoon said giving Jin another kiss.

"You still look cute though, even if they changed your clothes." Namjoon said rubbing Jin's left cheek.

"Ha.. really? Thank you. It feels a lot more comfortable than what I stayed in." Jin said as he let out a little smile looking down.

"You're welcome Jin. Lemme call Hoseok now." Namjoon said as he took his hand off of Jin's cheek and he told his phone out of his pocket calling him.