~*^🎃Halloween Special🎃^*~(early release)

The night was dark and foggy and it was a season of scare and fright, October arrived not too long ago and Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung we're planning to go to a Halloween festival. They haven't been to one of years since and now they'd get the opportunity to. Hoseok at first was really anxious about it because he really disliked scary thing a lot. Meanwhile Jimin and Taehyung were kinda relaxed. Namjoon and Jin were ready to go. Jin drove to the festival in the middle of town waiting for the rest of them. Namjoon had on a little Halloween seasonal shirt on with some festive bat rings on his finger. Jin wore a pumpkin and skeleton shirt that paired with some black jeans and orange colored shoes. Jin also had some cute pumpkin sunglasses hanging onto his shirt.

By the time Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok arrived Namjoon and Jin got their bracelets for entry and saw the clowns and monsters walking around. They had a circus tent at one side and even a couple haunted houses walkthrough, those were Hoseok's enemy. Jimin had on a little bat headband on and he also wore a Halloween shirt to. Taehyung came in with a ghost like shirt that had some torn ends on the white shirt. His hair was even styled fluffy and curly in-front of his face. And lastly Hoseok wore a jack in the box outfit with a headband mini hat that looked trippy so as his pants. He wore regular black Nike shoes though and a long sleeve shirt.

"Why did I agree to this." Hoseok groaned shaking his hands vigorously.

"There no turning back now hobi, we gonna go have fun! Look doesn't it look cool?" Jimin said jumping around listening to the spooky music and the fog that spreader around the area.

"Mhhh yeah..... totally." Hoseok glared at Jimin and Taehyung was already excited with Jimin.

"Where should we go first?" Jin looked around at the different events.

"Hmm.. we could look around for a second then decide." Namjoon pointed out to the huge field.

"How will the food be made and taste? I'm hungry." Taehyung shouted skipping around in the little area.

"Taehyung it's a little too early to be thinking about food, we just arrived." Jimin crossed his arms looking at Taehyung who was being playful.

"Okay, firstly we'll go check out around while many people are here and it's dark." Jin said taking the lead watching confidently to the right. He was going to the first location he thought that would look nice. Namjoon followed him so as the others while Hoseok stuck beside Jimin looking around at the tall or short monsters. Some looked very gory and others looked like a zombie for a 8ft skeleton.
Hoseok was already getting the chills walking by some of the actors for the festival.

"Jimin! Jimin... look... what is that... IS THAT A CROWBAR?!?!" Hoseok nearly shouted before Jimin had covered his mouth.

Taehyung shushed Hoseok so quickly to the point that he nearly felt guilty doing it. Jimin rubbed his back and told him that it was just a costume and to don't show fear. Hoseok wasn't having any of it, he started into the dead soul of that monster until it looked away.

"Woah look they have a little prop room and a picture stand right here! Taehyung you go first." Jin said pointing at the sign that said Halloween Festivities with a skeleton and pumpkins around it. It was like one of those  wooden stands that you poke your head through but you're posing with your body. Jin counted down and quickly took the picture before moving on to the next person, Hoseok.

"There better not be nobody jumping at me... I swear.." Hoseok nearly prayed as he stepped behind the stand and did a quick little piece so pose. He was a little nervous at the same time till something long came up behind him that had a long white neck and a crippled body. Hoseok screamed and ran back covering his mouth shocked. Jin took the picture right away and the others laughed.