Part 24

€~*^*~€

Jin sat in the back seat and looked around in the car as they held him still.

"Where are you taking me?" Jin asked as he couldn't control his breathing.

"Somewhere Jin. Don't worry you'll be with me now!" She said as she looked behind the seat at Jin and smiled.

Jin looked around scared and nervous. At this point he didn't think Namjoon would be able to find him.

€~*^*~€

Namjoon told the cops everything and described the car that they were in and who took Jin. He told them exactly everything that occurred and that they even slashed the left side of Namjoon's tires to avoid him from even following him if he wanted too.

The police then cleaned up the place and closed it off. They told Namjoon to leave his house to investigate the scene and he nodded and grabbed his belongings. Jung Hoseok made it there on time and honked the horn for Namjoon.

"Don't worry that's my friend Jung Hoseok, he came to pick me up." The police nodded and let them go off their own ways.

"Namjoon... so your telling me that Ms.SHIN! Kidnapped Jin?!" Hoseok asked as he drove on the road.

"Yes! She had like five other guys there! I don't know where they took him!. I need to get him back." Namjoon said as he crossed his arms and his leg was shaking a bit.

"Namjoon.." Hoseok couldn't think of anything to say. "We have to trust the police on this one okay? They'll find him and arrest whoever took him."

"I'm with you Hoseok.. I just.. we wanted to tell you and Jimin, also Taehyung that we were together..." Namjoon said.

Jung Hoseok immediately stopped on the breaks and Namjoon flew foward. "Huh?!! Y'all are?!!"

Namjoon checked his head and looked over and Hoseok. "Hey! You can't just stop in the middle of the road!"

"Sorry! Sorry it was unexpected." Hoseok said as he continued to drive to his house.

"Anyways, yes we were going to tell you but we wanted to wait a little bit to." Namjoon admitted as he sat back.

"Wow so like he's the love of your life and he got snatched just like that?!" Hoseok yelled.

"Yes...." Namjoon said as he crossed his arms.

"Namjoon don't stress over it okay... they'll find him." Hoseok said as he was close to the house getting ready to pull in.

                            €~*^*~€

Jin and the others arrived to the place and and they put him tied ropes onto his hand and had him sit on a chair. Jin looked down and began to sniff a little letting his tears run down his face. He figured that he was helpless at this point and had many questions to ask Ms.Shin. Jin had really missed Namjoon and wanted to go back home with him where everything was normal. Ms. Shin dismissed the boys and closed the door behind her.

"Jin~ how are you holding up?" She asked.

"Why did you bring me here... what do you want from me." Jin asked as he cried softly.

She walked towards Jin and patted his head. "Jinnie.. I've missed you so much, I couldn't just let you leave like that.."

"You didn't answer my question.." Jin said.