Part 11

€~*^*~€

Kim.N-

It can only be a prediction.

Hoseok-

Anyways I'll call you laterrrr see ya

Kim. N-

Bye Hoseok!

Namjoon then slid his phone into his pocket and finished ordering people for his shift.
Namjoon looked up and then saw Ms.Shin standing in front of him eyeing him but smiling after.

"Hello Namjoon..! I suppose you had a fun day yesterday right?" She asked as she pulled out her phone showing Namjoon the picture.

"Oh yeah. We did." Namjoon replied. "Can I get you anything?"

"Yes. I want a caramel frapp pleaseee." Ms.Shin asked as she leaned on the counter a little.

"Okay, anything else?" Namjoon asked.

"No." Ms. Shin answered.

"3.20 won please." Namjoon asked.

Ms.Shin slid out her credit card and swiped it.

Namjoon then bowed and then prepared the drink for her. Only a couple seconds later Namjoon finished preparing the drink and handed it to her.

"Here you go." Namjoon replied.

"Thank you." She muttered as she was about to walk out.

She than walked out but turned around holding the door, "Oh and watch out for your little boyfriend." She exclaimed.

Namjoon then looked confused then a little frustrated because of how Ms.Shin was speaking to him. Then he became a little concerned.

                              €~*^*~€

Jin was then posing for the shoot of the concept blood moon and held the wine in his hand. His hair was slick back with one strand of hair poking out and he wore a black long sleeve button up shirt with roses steeping down the shirt. He had black pants on and red shoes on with a little bit of face makeup.

Ms.Shin had walked by the door and saw Jin then waved happily smiling at him.

"Jinnie your doing great!!" She replied as she fixed her hair.

Jin couldn't respond but he gave her a thumbs up and nodded at her.

Ms.Shin made a finger heart and danced at him but Jin was focused on making different poses.

"Welcome!" Ms.Shin heard the doors slide open and she saw Jimin and Taehyung walk in.
She wasn't happy about it so she stopped dancing and walked to the coffee machine glaring at  them.

"What are they doing here? Now! I swear they need to give Jin some spaceee ughh." She muttered.

"Hello Jin!! Guess who I brought this time." Jimin exclaimed as he hugged Taehyung smiling.

The photo shoot was then over and Jin as took a breathe and bowed to all the photographers.

"Hey Jimin! What's up Taehyung!!" Jin said as he walked up to them.

"Nice to see you again Jin!" Taehyung said as he also came in with a little gift in his hands.

"I got this for you by the way. It's a little gift, you can open it later or now if you'd like." Taehyung replied.

Jin smiled and thanked him offering them to sit down for lunch. Taehyung and Jimin followed Jin as they sat down by a nearby table to eat.

"Jinnnieee hyunggg, how was the photo shoot today? You look very handsome indeed." Taehyung said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Thank you! I really liked this concept too! The roses make me look beautiful." Jin replied.

"Not as beautiful as Kim Namjoon." Jimin muttered.

"Hey, what did I tell you earlier. We hung out and had a good time." Jin said as he crossed his arms and his right leg.

Jimin and Taehyung giggled under there breath and stopped as they saw Jin glaring at them with an evil look.

"Sorry... hyung." Taehyung said as he made his TaTa face and slid the gift to Jin.

"You should open it now! Haha." Tae said as he folded his hands together giving Jin a warm smile. Jin still didn't forget what they said but let it go and he than opened the gift.

"Woaaah Taehyung! It's cuteee." Jin took out a big fluffy winter hat and some cream colored gloves for the cold.

"Since it's almost winter season... why not start off with that?" Taehyung replied as he cleared the rapping paper off the table.

"Taeee... thank you so much." Jin replied as he hugged the items and tried the hat on.

He than unlocked his phone and checked to see how the hat looked on himself. Jin was patting down the hat joyfully and looking at himself through the camera. He liked Taehyung's gift, he had taste Jin thought.

"I'll put it back now, please watch it for me." Jin asked. "I have to get ready to take pictures in the back. Sorry if the time was cut off short, I promise I'll make it back up to you two." Jin replied as he bowed to them both in apology.

"No worries! We're all good we understand Jin Hyung, modeling is difficult so give it all you got, fighting." Jimin replied as he held his fist up giving him a cute smile.

"Fighting!" Jin replied also doing the same.

As Jin walked out Jimin whispered to Taehyung quietly so nobody can hear, "Tae don't let Ms.Shin hold it, she's... just not the one, we'll drop it off when Jin gets home."

Taehyung then nodded slightly turning his gaze to Shin Hye-ri and then looked back at Jimin.

"She's too clingy but I think she's progressed.... A little." Jimin said as he got up and then pushing his chair in quietly. Taehyung followed his lead holding the bag in his hand then texting Jin as they walked out of the building.

€~*^*~€

Namjoon was home and he had just got out of the shower messing around his his wet hair and had on only some comfy shorts. He then took out his dryer and dried his hair with that despite how loud the machine was. At the time Namjoon was thinking about was Ms.Shin had said. He wanted to check on Jin but he could just be okay. He didn't know what to expect. Namjoon stared at himself in the mirror and brushed his hair a little before laying down. After Namjoon sat down he became to have second thoughts. He than got dressed and decided to drive to Jin's house unlocking the door then locking his house.

Namjoon was still a little distanced from Jin's house so it'll take a little while. He made it there in 15 minutes around the time he'd usually get home and did see his car parked midway into the highway. Namjoon was looking around as he pulled up until he saw Jin surrounded around 4 dudes. Two of them were holding down Jin one recording and the other holding a dagger. Namjoon's eyes shook and he quickly got out of the car running right towards the anonymous people. Right then when he made it he than grabbed the guys hand about to stab Jin's neck holding his hands shaking while the others began to run and the one who recorded dropped the phone. The guy with the Knife then let go and ran with them; As Namjoon looked over at Jin he could see him holding his neck looking at Namjoon with worried and teary eyes.

"..H-Hyung" Jin stuttered under his breath in a low tone.

                                €~*^*~€