Part 26

€~*^*~€

It has been two and a half days since the kidnapping or Jin. Jin was eating regularly he just hasn't got his shower in a while in two days. Of course Ms. Shin was around to and saw Jin often even giving him some kisses. Jin thought that staying in the same place started to get old and he stretched his back.

"Hello?!" Jin yelled hoping that he was loud enough, he could then hear someone yelling and having a conversation. "Hello?!! I'm in here?!" Jin yelled to the top of his lungs. He than heard someone banging on the door louder. Jin's heart kinda raced and he got scared. It took the people a while to get inside the room. They then broke in and saw that it was Jin.

"Well get you out of here KimSeok Jin don't worry." The police told him

Jin eyes widened and he looked around him and couldn't believe it. He was going to get out! But he needed different clothes since his were all scratched up and had a little blood on then due to the glass breaking.

"Any injures?" The police asked.

"Umm.. no sir just little cuts and stuff... they broke through my car door to get me." Jin muttered as he felt the rope getting looser around his wrists.

"And this lady works with you? Shin Hye-ri? She's crazy." The police said as he cut off the rope and helped Jin get up.

"I see... thank you so much. When will I be able to go back home.?" Jin asked as he walked with the cop and hugged his arms.

"When your all cleaned up and ask a couple more questions. And we'll be getting a automobile mechanic to fix your car don't worry, and Kim Namjoon's also." He reassured Jin as they walked out of the building.

"What is this place..?" Jin asked.

"It's the basement of one of the guys that attacked you, they must of thought that they'd check Shin Hye-ri's house more than anything." He told Jin.

Jin then nodded and walked to the police car.

"I'll bring you to the station first." The cop said as he opened the car for Jin and got into the driver seat driving off with two over cop cars with the offenders in them.

"Okay." Jin responded as he took a deep breath and sat back.

"What about the people who attacked me that day..?" Jin asked.

"Oh them?! Yeah those were the same people that attacked you this time.. just had a little back up with them is all. They'll have to go into court, everybody who was involved with it. At least you'll be safe now Jin." The police told him.

"Yeah.. I wish I was safe forever." Jin muttered as he rested his head on the window looking at the road.

€~*^*~€

Namjoon was still working and he had a big order come in for 5 drinks and 3 different Cafe desserts. Namjoon made the Mocha latte, a strawberry frappe, two lattes, and one milk tea boba. For the three different desserts: one blueberry muffin, a chocolate chip cookie, and a Oreo Swiss roll cake. Namjoon finished 12 minutes later and he handed the lady the bag and bowed to her. "Enjoy ma'am, thank you for coming."

The lady then waved back and said goodbye to Namjoon leaving the cafe. Namjoon took a deep breathe and he tapped the counters waiting for anybody else to come in.

"Namjoon, I heard the news. I'm so sorry that they took him, isn't he like famous? For modeling?." One of his employees asked.

"Yeah.. he is. And he's really good at it to." Namjoon said giving her a light smile.

"Ahh-okay I understand. I believe that he's okay now though." She said.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked. "Is he really okay? It's been about 2-3 days."

"Yeah. Look at the news on KNEWS channel." She told Namjoon helping him out.

Namjoon quickly got out his phone and bowed to the employee and then opened it going into the app. "Oh they're live?"

He saw on the bottom of the page describing the incident on what happened showing Jin's face on the side. He watched for a little while then they explained that they found Jin and he's safe. Offenders of this matter Shin Hye-ri,
Jeon Dae- Jung, Do-woon, Kim ll seong, Shin yeong su, and Hyun Ki. He saw some footage on where Jin was kept at and where it took place. Namjoon almost cried looking at the place on the screen. "KimSeok Jin.. you're okay." Namjoon muttered as he than checked the time. "30 minutes left." Namjoon thought as he stood there waiting for anymore customers to come in. Namjoon was relieved that it only took about two days to find them.

€~*^*~€

Jin was already washed off and he had switched the clothes he was already in and put on some different ones. It was a loose white shirt and some different gray pants but they were soft and loose which fell down to his shoes. Jin walked into the room which they asked some questions about what happened while he was tied up.

"So your friend. Kim Namjoon told us the story. Do you have anything else to add to that?" He asked.

"I don't know.. but I do know that she was acting strange ever since Namjoon showed up, she was like.. wanting to see me a lot and she even broke into his house once while he wasn't there, but I was in there and she tried on seduce me." Jin told them as he sat there a little stiff.

"Oh.. okay. This could be by obsession and she may have a mental illness." He told Jin.
"Anything else?"

"We'll Namjoon had told me that he also saw her at the gym talking with him to see me but she had already broke in figuring that Namjoon didn't know. Which he did already know."

"And I think that's all I have to say.." Jin said as he folded his fingers together looking down a bit.

"Okay Jin, thank you for your commitment for this conversation. You'll be released in a second with the insurance bill of your car and Namjoon's car." He told Jin as he than got up and opened the door for Jin.

Jin then got up and sat by the bench outside the door waiting. Jin took a couple deep breathes as he kept thinking about Namjoon and Shin Hye-ri. He was almost traumatized about it and he sat there with his head down as his left leg was shaking. He waited for about 27 minutes waiting for the cop to come back. "I wonder what Namjoon is doing.. he could be at work right now.. still."

"Alright." The cop said.

Jin had jumped up and bowed to the cop.

"We have everything here. You are good to go home but you'll need a ride there. And here is your bag.we cleaned it off for you." The cop said as he gave Jin the papers and his bag.

"Thank you, thank you so much." Jin said as he  bowed to the cop again.

"No no it's okay, would you like me to drive you there?" The cop asked.

"No.. actually I have a better idea. What time is it?" Jin asked.

"It's 8:58." He told Jin.

"Okay. Bring me to the Do seung Cafe please." Jin said as he fixed up his hair.

"Okay." The cop said as he walked out the building with Jin.

                               €~*^*~€