Part 41

€~*^*~€

Jin and Namjoon took little sips of the wine and listened to the low music playing from inside the building.

"Alright cutie, so you said the medium rare steak simmered with vegetables and a side of rice?" Namjoon said reassuring Jin.

"Mhm, you're getting a chicken hibachi with miso soup." Jin asked.

"Yes, I love hibachi, it's delicious." Namjoon said crossing his arms.

"I agree with you Namjoon." Jin said fixing up his hair.

The waiter then came back and bowed to them. "Greetings, are you two ready?"

"Yes sir. Can we have one medium rare steak simmered with vegetables and a side of rice, and for him chicken hibachi with miso soup please?" Jin asked.

"Okay, will that be all?" He asked marking down the dish's that they want on a little flip book.

"Yes sir, thank you." Jin replied smiling at him.

"Okay, we'll be back in a bit." Jeon Hee-min then bowed to them and took up their menus leaving the table and right into the building in the kitchen.

"Also Namjoon I really like it,it's a bit.. different. I've never had it before." Jin said swirling around the glass.

"I like it too, it's very good." Namjoon said.

"Namjoonnn, you just wanted to show off didn't you." Jin said resting his hands onto the table.

"Only for you of course. If I could I would give you more." Namjoon teased.

"Wha- no! I'm fine with anything really Namjoon." Jin replied.

"I like to spoil you cutie." Namjoon said admiring Jin.

"Ahh Namjoon you always like to take it to the max Hmph." Jin said tilting his head at him.

"For youuuu~." Namjoon sang the little verse from the song.

Jin laughed a little and clapped his hands for him. "Good, good job."

"How's the night sky? You can see most of the stars standing out." Namjoon said looking up towards the sky.

"Yeah I like all the stars, I don't really pay much attention to them though." Jin muttered looking up.

"Thank you for the surprise by the way. I remember when I first went out with you.. and it was really great and peaceful I loved it." Jin said stretching his arms. "I honestly didn't know how to feel when I first went there with you."

"Hmm.. yeah, I did my best cutiee." Namjoon said watching Jin. "I really like that red on you."

".Thank you Joonie, I appreciate it." Jin said. "How many times have you told me that?"

"I don't remember- as many times as I can say it I guess." Namjoon responded looking over to see the waitress coming with their food.

"Woahhh, it smells really good." Jin said looking over at the food.

"Here you two go." Jeon Hee-min placed the food down off of the tray and placed the silverware onto the table.

"I really hope you two enjoy!" He said folding his hands together. "Thank you for coming, I'll be back whenever you'll are ready."

"Yes, thank you so much sir." Jin replied bowing to the guy and Namjoon bowed at him back.

"Thank you." He than unraveled the silverware from the napkin and picked up the chopsticks.