Part 25

€~*^*~€

Jin sat there for almost 3 hours. Jin was getting hungry and lonely as he sat there tied up. He neck started to hurt and his sitting posture was getting back around the neck. Jin just wanted to go home and wish this was all a dream. But expect that it wasn't, Jin was left confused and scared. He just wanted Namjoon back so he could hug him again and see him smile once more. "I'm getting sleepy..." Jin muttered softly as he looked around starting to get cold. He could feel the goosebumps forming on his arms and he could only sit there. Jin then closed his eyes and leaned his head onto the side trying to fall asleep. He then heard the door open and he looked up.

"Hello Jinnie! It's getting kinda late. Are you hungry?" Shin Hye-ri asked.

"Yes.... I.. I'm hungry." Jin muttered as he tried to shake his hands out. "Please can you let me go.. it's cold in here."

"No, cause then you'll leave again." Ms.Shin said directly. "I'll go bring you some food?"

"Okay.." Jin said as he looked down staring at the ground.

Jin didn't know when Ms.Shin was going to come back but he really wanted food and something to sleep with. But being held hostage for Jin was hard. It had never happened before. And he hated it. It's been 2 minutes, then to 5, and then 15 minutes.  Jin was still sitting there waiting until she finally came back with a little meal.

"Sorry it look a while!" Shin Hye-ri responded as she opened the lid and grabbed out the chopsticks.

"Come on Jin, you have to eat." She said.

"Hmm... nevermind.. I'm not really hungry anymore." Jin said as he kept his head down.

Ms.Shin then puckered his lips and furrowed her eyebrows. "At least take one bite."

Jin then looked at her and then opened his mouth. Ms.Shin then fed Jin and gave him a couple bites. "Aww, you look so tireddd you should sleep?"

"I'm trying to.. but it's cold.. in here." Jin admitted as he wiggled his hands and only felt the rope getting lose a little.

"Sorry I can't help you with that, but you do have long sleeve on." She said as she patted his head. "Goodnight Jinnie."

Jin then let out a sigh from his lips and took matter into his own hands. When Ms.Shin walked out he that wiggled his hands more trying to get out. His sadness then became frustrated, then anger. He then felt the rope little ends of it and tried to tie the knot out. "Come on..." Jin said as he bend his hands in a uncomfortable position hurting himself while trying to get out. Jin then let out a little yell in pain then left the rope alone. "Ow!.." Jin said out load as he gritted his teeth a little. He than gave up and sat back then let out a sign again.

                               €~*^*~€

"Ohh, did they even finish the other incident with Jin yet?" Jimin asked.

"No.. I haven't had any further updates on it." Namjoon replied as he layed down on the floor.

"I'm sleepy." Namjoon said.

"I bet you want Jin in your arms~" Jimin told Namjoon.

"Not now, I don't want to be sad." Namjoon said as he covered his eyes with his arm.

"Yeah, it is about... 5 or 6?" Hoseok added as he sat beside Jimin.

"Hm. Okay! We'll I got work tomorrow so I gotta start leaving now. I'll come over whenever I can. Call me if you need anything Namjoon." Jimin said as he got up and flipped his hair back tapping Taehyung.

"Come on TaeTae let's go." Jimin said.

Taehyung then nodded and wiped his eyes.

"You all must be tired then." Hoseok said and laughed a little. "See you later Jimin and Taehyung!"

Taehyung waved by and Jimin and Taehyung put their shoes back on and closed the door behind them.

"Namjoon do you want me to prepare a bath for you or something?" Hoseok asked in a soft voice.

"No no it's okay.. I don't even think I packed work clothes." Namjoon said as he than got up and stretched his arms.

"I have a extra bedroom, two to be exact. You can choose anyone." Hoseok said as he walked into his bathroom to use it.

"Okay, thank you Hoseok." Namjoon said as he let out a yawn and went into the guess room and placed his stuff down on the dresser and changed real quick, then crawled on the bed laying down. Namjoon then let out a sigh and he turned off the light. "Please be okay.." Namjoon told himself as he then closed his eyes waiting for himself to fall asleep.

                            €~*^*~€

It was 10:20 and the cops were investigating the house of Ms.Shin. There wasn't much but they entered her basement and saw Jin pictures pinpointed on a board, some of them with x's and others with circles on them in red. "What is going on here..? She must be obsessed."

He than took some pictures and scanned out the room.

"No sign of them here.. we'll have to check the cameras around where they drove to, and figure this out.. all men escort out the building." He told the others.

                               €~*^*~€

It was the morning and The sun was already arise in the air. Namjoon then woke up and stretched his arms and got up to make his bed. He than jumped in the shower real quick washing his hair getting ready for work. He than got out and brushed his teeth.  Namjoon skipped breakfast and left the house borrowing Hoseok's car and drove 8 minutes to his job. Namjoon was not looking foward to going to work since Jin was only on his mind.

                                €~*^*~€

Jin eventually was able to sleep and he woke up at the same spot tied up in the room. Jin looked around exhausted and he wanted to take a warm shower. But he couldn't because of the state he is in. "What time is it?.." Jin told himself out loud as he didn't have any electronics in the room which switched up his sleeping schedule and he tried to wiggle himself out. "Shin Hye-ri!!! Let me out!!! Please!" Jin yelled. "Shin. Hye-ri?!"  Jin yelled for a while trying to get someone's attention at least but it didn't work. He didn't even know where he was. Jin looked around and blinked a little. His eyes then became very narrow and he let out a yawn. "Someone?... Anyone..." Jin muttered as he just sat there.

Jin then heard a hard knock on the door multiple times which woke him up a little more. And made his jump a bit.

                                €~*^*~€