Part 17

€~*^*~€

Jin and Namjoon later got dressed to go out today, they were going to go out with Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung to a amusement park. Jin was wearing a brown shirt and had a black belt on with cream colored pants on.

Namjoon was wearing a cream shirt that had red lettering on it that said "eternal" on the back and he had brown pants on to match the theme they were going for since the others were matching with who they came with.

"Alright cutie, we're all ready to go now?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes we can leave now I got everything."

Namjoon and Jin walked out the door heading down the stairs and locking the door behind them. Namjoon unlocked his car and opened the door to the driver seat. Jin also got it the passenger seat.

"It'll be a while till we get there, like 30 minutes." Namjoon told Jin as he buckled up and was ready to back out.

"Oh okay, by the way I like how your hair looks today." Jin said as he buckled up.

"Thank you Jin. And I like how fluffy your hair looks." Namjoon commented.

Jin played with his hair a little fixing it then replied back. Namjoon was already backing out of the drive thru and headed on into the road. It was a sunny day and a little bit of clouds were in the sky so it was a beautiful day to go out and have some fun. Since they haven't seen their friends in a while, they planned this after they woke up today.

€~*^*~€

Namjoon and Jin arrived waiting inside the amusement park waiting for the others.

"I'll text them to tell them that we're near the entrence." Jin replied.

"Okay. I'll be right back." Namjoon said as he walked to the nearby store in the amusement park.

He took a couple steps in and in the inside were cute little head bands and accessories for the people who came. "Hmm... what to get. How about this?" Namjoon picked up the bear ears that had the bear face on it that looked pretty cute to him. "Since we're matching this theme I'll get this one." Namjoon said as he picked two of them up.

He than walked to the cash register and waited in line behind two groups of people. He waited patiently for about 6 minutes and it was finally his turn.

"Hello! I hope your having a great day sir." The lady told Namjoon.

"Yes ma'am I am! Here you go." Namjoon gave the lady the two headbands and pulled out his debit card.

"Oo cute selection! This will be.. 8.25 won." The lady said.

Namjoon swiped his card in and she then gave back the items to Namjoon. He gave the lady a warm smile and thanked her waving then walking off.

Namjoon was walking back and saw everybody there waiting. Hoseok was jumping around happily and Jimin and Taehyung were smiling.
"Namjooonnn." Hoseok yelled as he ran up to Namjoon hugging him.

"It's been a while." Hoseok added at he smiled. "Oh you got headbands? We were matching as a frogs, me, Jimin, and Taehyung."

"Cool they came some in that store over there, we'll wait here." Namjoon said.

"Okay I'll be right back." Hoseok went inside the building to get the headbands so they could start.

Namjoon was walking back towards Jin and saw that he was talking with Jimin and Taehyung.

"How's it been at Namjoon's?" Taehyung asked.

"Actually really good, I like having him around." Jin said with a smile on his face. "He helps me out a lot."