Part 12

€~*^*~€

He could see than Jin was terrified for his life and he held Jin's left hand and saw him shaking uncontrollably.

"How did you get here? How'd you know." Jin stuttered as he looked up at Namjoon.

"I knew something was going on, you probably would of died today if I didn't show up..." Namjoon told Jin as he lifted his other hand wiping Jin's tears away from his eyes.

€~*^*~€

Jin was driving home, it was 8:45pm and he had just made it home. As he was parking he could see a something sitting on the ground.

"What's this?" Jin asked himself as he parked his car mid way and got out to see. "A strawberry cheesecake Swiss roll cake?" He was than stopped in his conversation and was encountered by four people with black on. Jin looked as the people and backed up a little hesitantly.

"Who are you guys?! Leave this house now this isn't your property!" Jin shouted.

Jin couldn't get any braver than that he thought so he thought to say something else but right after he could the two other guys held onto Jin bringing him to the side of the house.

"Hey, let me go! I'll call the cops on you." Jin muttered.

"You're that model right? Been on the spotlight for a long time now." The person said as the other guy was holding the phone up.

"What.. I- Jin was then stopped in his words as he saw the person infront of him pull out a dagger knife pointing it right to Jin. Jin then began to panic and look down.

"The people will then forget your name." The person said. "Let all the people then see this video. Of there sad little 'idol' will die tonight."

"That isn't true... why are you here?!" Jin asked as he tried yanked him arms out of the other two peoples hand.

"Don't worry about it, all I know is that your useless now and nobody will remember, not even your friends." The person said as he than pulled back the knife.

"No, let me go you ignorant imbeciles, you don't know anything about me so let me go." Jin finally said as he saw the knife pull back from his face and he saw the knife get closer to his neck. Jin though he was going to die. His whole life flashes before his eyes and Jin then closed his eyes and leaned back. He than heard feet running towards him so he quickly opened his eyes and saw the other too dudes running and someone infront of him holding the persons hands blocking the knife from Jin.

That's when Jin saw the other 3 run and the one with the knife he was holding also ran off to catch up with the others. Jin didn't know who it was until he looked back to figure out it was Namjoon.

€~*^*~€

"Hyung.. I.." Jin couldn't process it well as he was then pulled into a hug from Namjoon.

"Shhh. I'm here now, it's okay." Namjoon said as he caressed Jin's back trying his best to comfort him.

Jin then bursted into tears hugging Namjoon tightly leaning onto him. "Namjoon... there was something on the ground that looked like it was from the Cafe you worked at." Jin muttered as he could barley speak. Namjoon quickly dialed 112 and waited for a response holding Jin in one arm.

"I don't know if you want to talk now but.. we're they recording you?" Namjoon asked in a soft tone.

"I believe so, yes." Jin said in a scratchy voice.

Namjoon then went back on his phone to contact the police and give them information.

€~*^*~€