Part 19

€~*^*~€

Namjoon and Jin, Hoseok and Taehyung find a table to sit at and they sat there for a while waiting for Jimin to come back.

"Ohh I also heard that there was a indoor food court also but it was near the entrance." Hoseok said.

"Awwwhh, I'm going to get bittt." Jin muttered while tapping the table sitting beside Namjoon.

"It's okay, I got you." Namjoon said as he rubbed Jin's back.

Hoseok then smiled and went on his phone.

"Oh Jin, is Ms.Shin alright? I know she must've been worried about the little incident." Jung Hoseok asked.

"Oh Umm... we'll she's a—." Jin was then cut off by Namjoon.

"She's doing alright! She's just hasn't been.. herself.." Namjoon added.

"Oh okay I understand." Hoseok said as he went then got up. "Imma go use the restroom real quick. If I can find it."

"Okay! Make sure to look at the map." Taehyung added giving Hoseok a thumbs up.

"Taehyung how have you been?" Jin asked.

"Oh me? I've been good! Really. Nothing much has happened but I've been just home. Jimin works at a ice cream shop." Taehyung said.

"You don't have a job?" Jin replied looking at Taehyung.

"No I usually stay home, I'm very indolent." Taehyung added. "But I do make sure to keep the bills paid, and help out every week" Taehyung then gave a smile to Jin and Namjoon.

"We'll as long as your happy." Jin added and let out a yawn.

"You sleepy cutie?" Namjoon asked.

Jin then covered his mouth and looked downwards and around a little shy. "J-joon not here."

Taehyung then looked up and looked at Jin and Namjoon smirking. "Ouu~ you have nicknames?"

Jin put his hands over his face trying to cover his ears.

"I didn't know he was so effected about it, and yeah!" Namjoon added as he stopped rubbing Jin's back and looked over at him.

"Hmm okay." Taehyung said.

Hoseok then came back a couple minutes later and saw Jin resting his head on his arms. "Yo Jin you tired?"

Jin groaned and signaled Hoseok while Namjoon looked down on him and shook his head yes.

Hoseok signaled him back and sat back down. "Jimin should be here any minute by now."

Taehyung then looked back to see Jimin coming back with the platter and the pizza sitting on it with the handles on the side.

"Okay, it's finally done!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Woow looks good! I've been waiting for a while." Hoseok said.

Namjoon then woke Jin up patiently and Jin had lifted up his head right after.

"Oh! Jin the food is here." Jimin told him as he smiled at Jin.

"Okay thank you- wait the plates. Jimin how could you forget? And the drinkk." Jin added.

"O-." Jimin then froze and Taehyung then stood up sitting Jimin down. "I'll get it you just eat." Taehyung said as he walked back to the Italian pizza place and grabbed five plates. Then he walked to a nearby vending machine and ordered four drinks. Taehyung then came back and set them on the table.

How Do I Tell You ||NamJin|| ff On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara