Part 36

€~*^*~€

Jin let out a little sigh and smiled showing his pearly white teeth. "Helloo Joonie, I came to see you this time." He teased

"Come on in." Namjoon said as he moved from the door entering Jin in.

Jin hadn't been in his house for a while it was still set up really pretty from the first time he seen it.

"Sorry I couldn't make it today, but how was work?" Jin asked as he sat onto the couch waiting for Namjoon.

"It was decent, you know the usual." Namjoon muttered sitting down beside Jin.

"Mhh okayyy." Jin muttered resting his head onto his shoulder.

"You tired?" Namjoon asked patting his head.

"Yeah a little." Jin answered. "But it was much more easy going this time."

"Yeahh, you're happy as ever there today." Namjoon replied.

"Mhm.. And I'm happier heree." Jin muttered.

"Ahh- You're just trying to make me smile." Namjoon said as he saw Jin look up at him.

"No.! It's the truth." Jin whined flicking Namjoon's forehead.

Namjoon let out a smirk and let out a little giggle and placed his hands on his face. "You're so cute."

"Hm- I know." Jin answered placing his hands on Namjoon's arms.

"Noo~ its thank you." Namjoon said glaring into Jin's eyes.

"You smell good and look good." Jin said.

".. oh I know." Namjoon teased.

Jin shook his head and let out a laugh. "Namjoonn."

Namjoon then placed Jin onto his lap letting go of his face and he played with his hair.
Jin pressed his body closer to Namjoon's letting him rest on his chest. "Awh Jin don't make me—."

"What? I like this spot." Jin teased as he lifted his face looking back at Namjoon.

Namjoon pulled Jin's face and into kiss holding his face. Jin laid on Namjoon and kissed him back lightly. He than moved his hands from his face and onto his stomach pulling Jin.

"See look you wanna act up Hm." Namjoon said.

"Nooo, I would neverrr." Jin said as he rolled his eyes and gave Namjoon a peck kiss.

"Really?" Namjoon muttered as he scoot himself back from the couch and picked Jin up in a bridal pose leading him into the room.

"Namjoon-Ah come onnn." Jin muttered. "How am I supposed to make it home."

Jin was than placed on the bed as Namjoon towered over him looking down at his face. "You think I'm playing?~"

"Answer the question." Jin replied sticking his tongue out at Namjoon.

"Okay, you won't." Namjoon replied kissing Jin.

"Jooniee- I have to go home thoughhh you can't keep me forever." Jin exclaimed as his lips left his.

"Yeah I know, I was just joking." Namjoon added at he smiled at Jin.

"Really?!" Jin replied raising his eyebrows.

"No." Namjoon said kissing Jin's soft lips and gripping onto his waist.

Jin kissed him back placing his hands onto his little face. Namjoon then ran his fingers under Jin's shirt and lifted it a little kissing him lightly on his cheek then down to his exposed neck. Jin muttered a bit flipping his hair back.
Taking off Jin's shirt he than took of his tracking back up to Jin's lips placing his tongue into his mouth kissing him.