Part 28

€~*^*~€

Namjoon sat on the couch and waited for a while looking at the carpet. "This is pretty nice too."

Jin later came back with some black clothes.

"Oh that was quick." Namjoon said as he got up and walked over to Jin.

"Yes, I figured you liked the color black, I think it looks good on you!" Jin told Namjoon as he walked to him giving him his clothes.

"Thank you Jin." Namjoon said as he played with Jin's hair. "By the way, where is the bathroom?"

"There is oneee by the corner down the hall way. You pass the kitchen first though- nevermind I'll show you." Jin said as he grabbed Namjoon's arm and lead him to the bathroom.

"So this hallway isn't that big but you take a left and there will be a door also to the left. That's where the bathroom is. This other door.. is a guest room." Jin explained to Namjoon.

"Ohh.. okay. Thank you cutie!" Namjoon said as he open the door and turned on the light closing the door behind him.

Jin walked back onto the couch and sat there to turn on the television. "What to watch... or we could play a game." He thought.

"Actually.. we could play uno." Jin said as he walked up to the table sliding open the drawer.

Namjoon then came out a minute later and he walked to the couch sitting back down. "Okay Jin I'm back now. Any ideas?"

Jin looked over at Namjoon and turned his whole body around. "Oh would you like to play uno?"

"Oh sure, two rounds." Namjoon said as he sat down with Jin on the floor.

"Alright. First let me shuffle the cards." Jin said as he shuffled them quickly.

Namjoon watched Jin and the cards pouting his lips tapping the ground. Jin passed out the 7 cards and he started the first one by putting down a card.

"Hmmm.. yellow..." Jin thought as he put down a yellow 4.

Namjoon then put down a yellow 2.

Jin looked at his cards then put down a red 2.

"Oh.. let's see." Namjoon put down a red reverse card and put down a red plus +2.

Jin looked at Namjoon and his eyes widened. "Joon.! Wait what! I didn't even get a go yet."

Namjoon let out a little laugh.

"Fine you wanna play Namjoon.." Jin then put down so plus 4. "Green."

Namjoon then put down plus 4. "Blue." He said as he smirked at Jin.

Jin looked at the cards and saw the plus 4. "Joon.... what did I doooo."

"Nothing cutie, I like a little competition." Namjoon teased.

"This is unfair, I have more than 8 cards now." Jin muttered under his breathe.

" I have 3 cards left." Namjoon said.

Jin then put down the blue, so as Namjoon.

Jin then put down a plus 2 blue.

Namjoon glared at Jin and grabbed two cards.

Jin then put down another blue.

Namjoon put down a color changing card. "Yellow."

Jin looked at his cards then put down the yellow 7.

Namjoon then put down a 7 green.

"Hmmmmph.... Mannn I give up." Jin said.