Part 20

€~*^*~€

Jin then sat up in on the couch and listened closely to Namjoon.

"Sure thing, is something wrong?" Jin asked.

"No no haha, I just wanted to tell you something." Namjoon said as he looked at Jin. His heart started to race a little bit and took a deep breath.

"So I know everything has been very difficult for you and I know that, I would like to help you out of certain things and issues and be there for you. So firstly I would like to confess something that took me.. a lot of gut to do."
Namjoon said in a soft tone while his heart was still racing.

Jin's heart also started to race as he looked into Namjoon's eyes.

"Kim SeokJin,... I- have feelings for you.. and I do like you Jin." Namjoon finally confessed to Jin as he tried to keep eye contact with Jin.

"I really care about your job and the people there that's why I didn't want to rush it, but the time I've spent with you was vey heart felt for me.. and I want to support you along the way."  Namjoon added as he fidgeted his hands a bit.

Jin didn't want to become emotional, but his eyes started to become teary and he quickly wiped it giving Namjoon a long hug around his waist and began to cry resting his head onto Namjoon's chest.

Namjoon's eyes widened and he blinked a couple times checking on Jin. "Jin are you okay..?" Namjoon asked in a low tone.

"Yes I'm okay-y... I.. have also developed feelings for you too Namjoon.." Jin muttered as he sniffed and let go of Namjoon wiping his tears.

"Ah- no cutie don't cry~.." Namjoon told Jin as he rubbed his check with his hand.

"I know.. I just.. thank you for everything you've said really.. you made my heart flutter and melt. It was so emotional happy for me." Jin said still crying a little as his words became a little hesitant.

"I never met anybody so kind and considerate and understanding as you Namjoon... that's why I've l-liked you back. You appreciate me for me- and I can't thank y-you enough." Jin said as he covered his face wiping his tears.

Namjoon then hugged Jin resting his head onto his chest. Caressing his hair.

"Thank you Jin. I tried my best to tell you." Namjoon said.

"No, you did better than your best." Jin said as he tried to cheer up a little.

"That means I can't be your Hyung anymore." Namjoon then let out a soft chuckle.

"Haha. Yeah.." Jin muttered as he sniffed and wiped his tears.

"Heyy.. let me see your face. Your mine now my precious jinnie." Namjoon said as he tried to cheer him up.

Jin then lifted his face a little and rubbed his eyes. "Now I'm really tired. I'll look ugly after crying." Jin said as he tried to cover his eyes.

"I don't think soo though." Namjoon admitted.

Jin then lifted his face all the way up and looked at Namjoon.

"Would you like to be my one and only Kim SeokJin?" Namjoon asked.

Jin nodded and wrapped his hands around Namjoon's neck hugging him again. "Promise you won't leave me.." Jin asked as his voice kinda cracked.

"I promise to never break it." Namjoon said as he patted Jin's head while he was getting pulled back from Jin.

Jin hugged Namjoon tightly and didn't want to let go. "By the way I wanted to tell you that you smelt really good."

"Oh really thank you, I'll tell you where I got it from so you can own one." Namjoon told Jin.