Part 22

€~*^*~€

Jin was close to the destination and pulled up to the stop light turning on his right signal. The light turned green and Jin had turned right then turning off his signal looking for the parking location. He than found one where all the other cars were at and slowed down turning into the parking lot. Jin drives around till he could find a decent parking space and backed in parking his car that way.

"Woww cutie great work." Namjoon said as he looked other to Jin.

"Thank you Joon." Jin said looking down then unbuckling his seat belt.

"What was that?" Namjoon teased as he look off his seat belt. 

Jin then turned over looking at Namjoon eyeing him. "Thank.. you Joon." Jin muttered as he leaned over to Namjoon making it clear to him.

Namjoon scooted over to Jin to get a little closer then stared at Jin.

"What?" Jin asked confused.

"Nothing." Namjoon said holding Jin's chin and kissed him.

Namjoon could feel Jin's soft lips on his than he let go. "I just wanted to give you a kiss is all."

Jin rolled his eyes smiling a bit trying not to let Namjoon see.

"Ha. Alright let's go." Jin said as he jumped out of the car closing the door.

Namjoon had did the same and walked around the front of the car walking alongside Jin.

"Jin your ears are a little red." Namjoon said smiling a bit.

"Huh? No they're not, your trying to sneak in another kiss." Jin muttered only turning his head looking at Namjoon.

"You want me to take a picture." Namjoon said as he pulled out his phone.

"No no it's fine I believe you." Jin said covering his ears.

Namjoon laughed a little and then looked around at the view. Jin then took his hands off on his ears and looked out at the view too.

"It's a bother beautiful day today, but it'll rain tomorrow .. 70%." Jin guessed as he walks onto the side walk looking at all the other stores such as a little clothing store and saw all the little street foods getting served.

"Woah there so many people out at this hour." Namjoon responded looking over to Jin.

"Yes of course. That's how Seoul is." Jin added at he walked over and saw a nearby park.

"Woah Namjoon look, let's go walk there." Jin said excitingly.

"Okay." Namjoon said putting on his shades walking to the park.

Jin had speed walked to the park looking at the little fountain he saw at the entrance and saw all the different sitting areas. Namjoon had to catch up to Jin but stayed behind him watching over him.

"Joonn! Look at the lake over here." Jin said as he ran to the little ledge looking over at the huge lake.

"Cutie! Wake a bit pleaseee stop leaving so fast." Namjoon ran over to him.

Jin watched looked around the huge lake and saw a little boat and a couple ducks floating in the water.

"Look Joon, a little duck family." Jin said pointing at it.

"I see I see." Namjoon replied looking at the birds standing beside Jin.

"Wow they're so cute." Jin muttered as the wind began to blow only a little.