Part 35

€~*^*~€

"Perfect Jin! Great work, love it!" The photographer said giving Jin a thumbs up.

Jin let out a light smile and stood up from the stool he was sitting on. "Was it okay?" Jin asked walking over to the camera viewing the pictures.

"Oh, that one is pretty good, I like it." Jin replied amazed.

Jin was having a better time with his new assistant. He enjoyed most of his time with him and he was very helpful and ambitious. He helped lighten Jin's mood too.

"Here's some water Jin! We'll see you in a couple minutes." Kim Soo-Ah said waving to Jin leaving.

"Alright!" Jin said waving back.

Jin then bit his nail and thought of a question to ask. He than ran back up to his assistant Kim Soo-ah and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and then took a step back bowing to Jin.

"Oh! Kim SeokJin, hello. Do you need anything?" He asked folding his hands together.

"No.. can I talk to you for a second." He asked.

"Mhm sure!" He said walking with Jin to the nearby table pulling up a chair and sitting down adjusting his shirt.

"So what is it?." He asked.

"..So.. you know how I have a big spotlight and stuff right.? Well.." he fidgeted with his fingers trying to finish his sentence. "And I was dating.. like someone right how.."

Kim Soo-Ah raised his eyebrows and looked at Jin. "Who's the lucky personnn.!"

"Um.. we'll it's- not a girl though.. it's a boy." Jin whispered. "But-! He's a very kind person.. I love him and I miss him."

Soo-Ah then covered his mouth making cute sound effects. "Awwwww!! Omg you should announce that! Huh?! Why are you hiding it."

Jin's eyes got a little bigger shushing him with his pointer finger over his mouth. "I don't know.. I'm a little nervous telling them about it."

"Why? The difficulties you're thinking of is overpowering your mind?" He asked.

"Maybe a little.. what if I lose this job.?" Jin said.

"I'll vouch for you, they need you anyways!" He replied. "What's his name?"

"Kim Namjoon.." Jin said.

"Wowww what a nice name." Soo-Ah answered smiling.

Jin nodded and smiled looking down at the table.

Kim Soo-Ah took a glimpse behind Jin's shoulder and look a little confused but than smiled.

"What.?" Jin asked as he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He than look a quick glimpse and looked behind his back. He heart barley skipped a beat. Kim Namjoon was behind Jin and he was holding a rose in his hand. Kim Soo-Ah waved at Kim Namjoon smiling and he than looked at Jin which was his face was red as a tomato.

"Hey cutie~ How've you been?" Namjoon asked looking at Jin. 

Jin shook his hands a little nervously then covered his mouth smiling at Soo-Ah. "I'm sorryyy he just has a nickname for me." Jin said letting his hands go away from his lips.